Cant decide between Italy Spain Greece Portugal as holiday destination

Where would you go

• Total voters
Funny. I'm going to Italy in 2 days. I'll stay at my friend's house for about 3 weeks.
Holla if you're gooing to Milan :siilaanyosmile:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
For an American you're well travelled. According to research 90% Americans do not have a passport

Rome is too hot now. You'll burn
Lol the younger generation are traveling more, some of my co workers who are in their 50s never been out of the country. And we are going mid September, the weather shouldn’t be bad then

Been to Portugal it’s beautiful and cheap, I will totally go back, it’s one of my most memorable trips. There’s this little city called Sintra, where the big palace is located and omg it’s so pretty, I wouldn’t mind living there when I retire. If you do go, try their Pastel de nata.

I’m going to Italy next month, I’m excited for Rome and Milan the most.
I'm going to Milan in 2 days. It's a beautiful city, u have to see for urself. Also, when u go make sure to visit 'Il D'uomo', that's all i'm gonna say.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm going to Milan in 2 days. It's a beautiful city, u have to see for urself. Also, when u go make sure to visit 'Il D'uomo', that's all i'm gonna say.
We are only in Milan for 3 days but I will check it out, Italy is so big you will probably have to go back there couple of times to properly see it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are only in Milan for 3 days but I will check it out, Italy is so big you will probably have to go back there couple of times to properly see it.

Shinning, do u eat fish & chips?

Yh if we're talking about Italy as a whole u'd prob take a whole month to see most things. Milan is a bit expensive if you're going but worth it; especially central.
Don't talk to strangers at night lol and careful of pitpocketers.

This a tough one I’d probably pick Greece, they got some beautiful island resorts :ahh:
32363324.jpg

View5-CanavesOiaSantorini-Greece-CRHotel.jpg

37014689.jpg

canaves_01.jpg

151952146.jpg
Wouldn't it be great if we built this in Somalia? But making it exclusive to civilised people (mostly the diaspora). Got some plans for a few spots to build a mansion back home on the coast.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Make sure you atleast do Meher with your Pashtun girlfriend before going on vacation with her to do haraam things.

I had exciting personal plans for in August, but it seems like, after lots of planning, it is not going through.

To kill my dissapointment, I want to go on holidays instead but can't decide between those 4 countries. It's a short, 1 week holidays.

Where would you go?
Germany!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Make sure you atleast do Meher with your Pashtun girlfriend before going on vacation with her to do haraam things.

He is far too gone, even if he leaves in Holland the man can’t seem to stop in uu ku quweysto biyaha kulul

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Portugal, saxiib, you'll love it. Go there once a year with the missus. I'd recommend anywhere in the South, as its more tolerant there. Northerners, are somewhat racist.

Portugal is normally underrated. I'm surprised it's getting so much love here. Also cheaper than the alternatives.

What cities are you considering?

Tukraq

VIP
For an American you're well travelled. According to research 90% Americans do not have a passport

Rome is too hot now. You'll burn
americans are well travelled distance wise just not country wise, if i go from houston to dallas which is in the same state im not considerd travelled however its the same as you picking italy coming from the Netherlands
TOBWOD2.jpg

americans are well travelled distance wise just not country wise, if i go from houston to dallas which is in the same state im not considerd travelled however its the same as you picking italy coming from the Netherlands
TOBWOD2.jpg
The main and relevant difference being one is in the same country and one isn’t. You missed the entire point with your point :reallymaury:

Tukraq

VIP
The main and relevant difference being one is in the same country and one isn’t. You missed the entire point with your point :reallymaury:
if most of west Europe is so small it can be put into a state(not even the same country just one of 50 states) is it really considered travel? going fro elpaso Texas to Houston texas is like London to Vienna distance wise one is considered "traveled" the other isn't

Trending

Latest posts