Cannabis triggers Mental Illness in Somalis.

Yes. 100%

My older brother has bi polar due to Jaat Chewing and Weed

Alhamdhulilaah now he is older and wiser. He is a Sheikh but with medication

Maybe he is trying to escape his worries with recreational drugs. The ego always feels like it has missed out on reaching some big important achievement we should have reached in our life.

Is there something you feel like might have passed you by in life?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe he is trying to escape his worries with recreational drugs. The ego always feels like it has missed out on reaching some big important achievement we should have reached in our life.

Is there something you feel like might have passed you by in life?

Never. I believe in Allaah swt. So basically if something was meant for me, it would come to me. If i was meant to be the Duchess of Devonshire, i would be. Its simple as that!

Of course, we have free will, if u want something bad enough, u go for it !

Never. I believe in Allaah swt. So basically if something was meant for me, it would come to me. If i was meant to be the Duchess of Devonshire, i would be. Its simple as that!

Of course, we have free will, if u want something bad enough, u go for it !

Could not agree more, and this life is fleeting anyway. Everything we worked for even if we achieve some level of incredible fame and wealth will all eventually come to an end.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Could not agree more, and this life is fleeting anyway. Everything we worked for even if we achieve some level of incredible fame and wealth will all eventually come to an end.

@VantaBlack

U seem to be in a cusp of self realization. r u drinking wine?

@VantaBlack

U seem to be in a cusp of self realization. r u drinking wine?

Just drinking the wine of self realization my dear Basra.

giphy.gif

Even Khat is not what it used to be.

Some Somalis used to chew it like people use Shisha now, a recreational activity. Now it's a full-time activity and chewers act and look like crackheads.
When i went back to the motherland a year ago khat was everywhere of course. But more noteworthy was the dental hygiene. Khat destroys your teeth and so many back home have damaged teeth or a few are missing when they smile. Its awful.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Fitness is the same person who believes in black magic smh

Youre stone sober and you act like youre the one with mental illness

You speak out of ignorance and fear

Ask around in your family/friendship circle and you will hear quite a few tales about how so and so lost his or her mind because they messed with drugs.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Ask around in your family/friendship circle and you will hear quite a few tales about how so and so lost his or her mind because they messed with drugs.
thats the thing, i dont ask people, i go there and see it for myself. its scary at first but once you jump and youre on the other side you realize how dumb and ignorant most people are.

Somalis are sensitive to all drugs. We don't consume khat the way our Kenyan/Ethiopian neighbors do. When we drink we become full blown alcoholics. And when we smoke we smoke day and night and finally get hit with schizo.

Alhamdulilah for Islam cuz we would've been destroyed. Is it a low tolerance to drugs like what the natives have? Idk

Trending

Latest posts