Candace Owens insults her own

Who is she, and wht tf she famous :drakewtf:

She does have a point with the "you act to white" thing

She reminds me of that alt-right farax in UK (lander) :susp:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
How is slang unique to black americans? Has she seen rednecks, hispanics, wiggers etc. Furthermore this is just your average uncle ruckus type coon, don't pay attention to them.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I don't agree with her but she has a point. You can tell when an AA is speaking.

True that many black americans speak like idiots but that's not something exclusive to them as she said. At the end of they day, all those rappers and "musicians" that encourage alcoholism adultery and other such decadence are usually promoted by jews. Black americans have been victim to the jewish subversion for decades.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think she should be ignored, people like her would disappear if they were not given any attention. :)

She is so weird. I agree victimhood isn’t a good thing. But she’s all like I’m one of the good one’s massa. One day they’ll turn against you.

True that many black americans speak like idiots but that's not something exclusive to them as she said. At the end of they day, all those rappers and "musicians" that encourage alcoholism adultery and other such decadence are usually promoted by jews. Black americans have been victim to the jewish subversion for decades.

AA negroids only have themselves to blame for the predicament they're in, the yahoodi herd them like cattle.

Everytime a incident like this happens, i think about what kind of dumb shit black conservatives are gonna pull out, and they never surprise me.

Coons shouldnt be giving a platform

She’s grifting for money first and foremost. She might actually hate her own people, but if the money was in grifting for black people she would change her persona to fit in.

Always follow the money. Her takes are useless. Anyone taking them seriously obviously was shaken as a baby, miskeen.

She is so weird. I agree victimhood isn’t a good thing. But she’s all like I’m one of the good one’s massa. One day they’ll turn against you.

Yes she is a "pick me" if thats the right word

Everytime a incident like this happens, i think about what kind of dumb shit black conservatives are gonna pull out, and they never surprise me.

Coons shouldnt be giving a platform

I really dont understand how you can be black and a conservative in the west :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts