Candace Owens insults her own

She’s grifting for money first and foremost. She might actually hate her own people, but if the money was in grifting for black people she would change her persona to fit in.

Always follow the money. Her takes are useless. Anyone taking them seriously obviously was shaken as a baby, miskeen.

Wallahi facts these people would sell out their own for a few thousand dollars
Seen it happen
Even the most hardcore BLM activist would Sell out for Money

Yes she is a "pick me" if thats the right word

I really dont understand how you can be black and a conservative in the west :snoop:
Yeah pick me is correct. Lol do you guys remember that black chick that finessed the alt right. Saying black people are harming her because she’s a conservative and they donated to her gofundme. They gave her a lot of money. Lol she’s hilarious for that.

Yeah pick me is correct. Lol do you guys remember that lady that finessed the alt right. Saying black people are harming her because she’s a conservative and they donated to her gofundme. They gave her a lot of money.

America is f*cked up wallahi truly
a 3rld world country wearing a gucci belt

tenor.gif

who changed the title :comeon:

The mods are becoming to SJW for my liking wallahi if im honest

really? cant write Madow? Damn

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think she is on to something.

it is just an theory keep that in mind.

maybe she is on the path to establish an black republican class of african americans. who enjoy political and economical privileges. it will not happen over night, however it is not impossible.

a seperate african american community that despise the submission culture of their own people.
that will join the cadaans effort to crush the african american community. it is basically black on black crime.

She makes me sick if America was Nazi germany and putting blacks in camps she would be the first to snake out those in hiding . Let’s ignore this woman

Right-wingers praise the lord for the existence of Owens because they can finally name a black Republican whenever black Democrats say they don't exist lol

I can't believe I use to vibe with this woman back in the day :susp:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
She’s right though even though she’s self hating but she’s deffo makes good points. Like “talking proper English Is frowned upon in the black community”.

Trending