Canceling SSPOT edition

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@CaliTedesse for making me look dumb when I used to call him French baguette when he wasn't even from France. Smh

@Tawheed for dry humping his uncle's camel in Qabribayax.

@Basra for threatening to sit on me and suffocate me to death.

@The Good for always instigating on the forum.

@Ferrari for being himself, smh, he's a sexist xasiid.
Am I not making good content though?

It would be boring if it was kumbaya here all the time let's be honest - last time I checked you rate my posts too
:yousmart:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
@JewhanOmar @purple haze most people on sspot hate khaanis like you and say you will go hell I disagree. I feel like God has a plan for each and everyone of us whether you are aware of his presents or not. Not to late for you. Maybe also think about dropping the gay agenda you have against me? Sorry, baby steps.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
You are obsessed me la hawla wala quwwata illabillah aliyil azeem. I really live in your head rent free, this is like the third tag in one day . War naagtan naga qabta

:wtf:
It's not my area of expertise but shaming is often the best way to get someone to positively change their life and to prove a point. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

@Gibiin-Udug

For using her mod powers to make me stop commenting in her thread, because she was triggered lmao

:shaq:
@Gibiin-Udug is miskiin, she never gets triggered. She will give you the cold shoulder unfortunately. I have been hitting on her for centuries. I don't even know how she looks. I just know, she doesn't respond back to my comments so SHE HAS TO BE HOT 10/10.

Trending