Canada to take in 1.2 million immigrants over 3 years

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Euch so sick of UK, I think about moving to Canada but then I think of the cold and snow. I can’t do that to myself.

Apollo

VIP
Euch so sick of UK, I think about moving to Canada but then I think of the cold and snow. I can’t do that to myself.

North American summers are better than West European summers..

And cold weather isn't too bad as you can wear winter coats.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Very stupid of Canada. I dont think their system can handle it

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Every Qaxooti after hearing this news 🏃🏿✈️
ElqRRgeWoAATtMg.jpeg

Last edited:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998

Have you heard about the Okanagan? It's in the Canadian province of British Columbia and home to the country's only desert with mild winters and hot, dry summers. The main cities are Kelowna and Kamloops.

I will never understand why Somalis settled in cold af Ontario and Alberta...
:snoop:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're overstating it. He's only increasing immigration to Canada by 100,000 more immigrants than usual. If Canada accepts 300,000 annually (a threshold set by the Liberals from the former 250,000) it's only going up marginally. Most immigrants are skilled. And last time I checked most Immigrants to Canada were from China, Philippines, India, Nigeria and US. :dead: But oddly enough the UK is on that list. Methinks Brexit is the main reason.

you guys know canadian immigration system is one of the hardest in the world right. They don't care if you come from a western country or a 3rd world village. They want highly skilled workers who FIT Canada's needs.

You could be the best accountant in the world, but if they don't need accountants, application denied.

I don't know why people seem to think western passport= application approved

Last edited:
They can increase immigration by 10x and no party will say anything otherwise you are labelled a racist and a bigot. The Cuckservatives shamelessly bootyclap and kiss Trudeau's feet whenever the Liberals have something to say about diversity and newcomers. I heard from an acquaintance that is a Liberal staffer that Ahmed Hussen was not left wing enough for Trudeau when he wanted him to go bold on immigration. He was replaced by an Italian who is a diversity fanatic so it makes sense. Ahmed got a promotion anyway so no hard feelings.

Anyways this is a good decision if they all move to small towns across the country like they do in European countries and the government makes it conditional on getting citizenship 10 years later.

They can increase immigration by 10x and no party will say anything otherwise you are labelled a racist and a bigot. The Cuckservatives shamelessly bootyclap and kiss Trudeau's feet whenever the Liberals have something to say about diversity and newcomers. I heard from an acquaintance that is a Liberal staffer that Ahmed Hussen was not left wing enough for Trudeau when he wanted him to go bold on immigration. He was replaced by an Italian who is a diversity fanatic so it makes sense. Ahmed got a promotion anyway so no hard feelings.

Anyways this is a good decision if they all move to small towns across the country like they do in European countries and the government makes it conditional on getting citizenship 10 years later.

So you are an atheist? I assume you wouldn't want to associate yourself with Muslims.

Trending