Canada to take in 1.2 million immigrants over 3 years

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Have you heard about the Okanagan? It's in the Canadian province of British Columbia and home to the country's only desert with mild winters and hot, dry summers. The main cities are Kelowna and Kamloops.

I will never understand why Somalis settled in cold af Ontario and Alberta...
:snoop:

No I hadn’t heard of it, will research it thanks 👍🏽
Yeah I cannot imagine living in Minnesota or Canada because I can’t handle extreme cold.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Better tell my fam. Will Ahmed Hussein allow Somalis to enter?

:mjhaps: :wow1:
He's no longer minister of immigration, but his successor has chosen to continue his strict Majeerteens only immigration policy. I'm afraid your family doesn't qualify.
:francis:

They want to bring in more people while many highly skilled immigrants struggles to get job in their field once they get there due to the lack of recognition for their qualifications and a lack of 'Canadian experience'. Some of them end up working in low skilled jobs such as taxi drivers. IT industry could be an exception.

I was once interested in going to Canada but after noticing how the job market is piss poor in comparison to USA, I lost interest.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's in the commonwealth , I think they'll accept SA visas on arrival , I watched few clips of their border immigration damn they are extremely intense and irritating, this enough can make people steer clear into that country wtf.

If this is true , sign me up

I wanna smoke some loud with reer Hennessy kkkk