Canada Should Bring Her Home. How Sad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the uncle concealing his identity ... IS has been 100% defeated

upload_2019-6-19_11-12-35.png

Why is the uncle concealing his identity ... IS has been 100% defeated

View attachment 74282

@FUTURE2050

I've asked that question myself few times. Could he be someone who is known to the authorities and the community for extremism? I think, the honourable minister could've found a way to bring that little girl back to Canada, or even himself adopt her, maybe, they are worried handing her to an extremist family and be brainwashed like her parents. Why didn't he go there to meet the little girl, is he on a travel ban list? Something is not right here.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They should send the child to her next of kin, not Canada. I feel sorry the girl, but being sent to her own blood relatives is much much better for her than being put onto the child protective services- what were her family thinking about sending her to syria?

They should send the child to her next of kin, not Canada. I feel sorry the girl, but being sent to her own blood relatives is much much better for her than being put onto the child protective services- what were her family thinking about sending her to syria?

@XamarWeeaboo

Who will send her to the relatives? They’ve to go to these camps in Syria and convince the Kurds that they’re their next of kin. Not a single relative of the little girl showed up yet in Syria. This girl was born in Syria and no one took her there.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Somalis are retards. What business do we have fighting in Syria and why bring your wife and kids...

Al shabab are just very extreme but our core beliefs are the same

@tootrappy

Are you a Salafi? You’re right, not only the core beliefs but everything else is exactly the same except on the issue of “Jihad”. There are no or very little differences between a Saudi rule and Alshabaab rule. This split between the Salafists happened during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait when Osama demanded the Saudis let his Afghani mujahideen drive the Iraqis out of Kuwait and not to invite American troops. The rest is history. All Muslim terrorists are Salafists and every Salafist is a potential terrorist. This little girl should be adopted by a non-Salafi couple who are successful and can offer her a better and brighter future. Not a family who are on welfare and living in the ghettos. The Canadian immigration minister is a perfect candidate to adopt her.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
@XamarWeeaboo

Who will send her to the relatives? They’ve to go to these camps in Syria and convince the Kurds that they’re their next of kin. Not a single relative of the little girl showed up yet in Syria. This girl was born in Syria and no one took her there.

The problem with Syria is the reason why she can't return. What I'm saying is that, the Syrian government and the Kurdish representatives meet with the UN and discuss how the will allow the orphans of fighters and other people who are allowed to return to the west. I remember the US recommending turning the western regions of Turkey into a UN administrative zone, but the Turks refused, saying that it's the same as giving up their own sovereignty. The rest of the middle east doesn't seem to like this idea either.

@XamarWeeaboo

The Kurds are pleading with the Western countries to take these women and their children back to their own countries. Some are but the Anglo Saxon countries are very cautious and dragging their feet slowly. Due to public pressure, Australia is now repatriating children took to Syria by their mother to join their father there. Both parents are dead now and the eldest two daughters were married to ISIS men at 13 and now have their own children. They are the lucky ones because their grandma is an Anglo-Saxon lady who has massively been publicised their case in the local media.

Her parent hypocrisy wrong path and misdeeds. The small girl is suffering at times when she must study, play.
Inshallah, she'll get out of it.

@tootrappy

Are you a Salafi? You’re right, not only the core beliefs but everything else is exactly the same except on the issue of “Jihad”. There are no or very little differences between a Saudi rule and Alshabaab rule. This split between the Salafists happened during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait when Osama demanded the Saudis let his Afghani mujahideen drive the Iraqis out of Kuwait and not to invite American troops. The rest is history. All Muslim terrorists are Salafists and every Salafist is a potential terrorist. This little girl should be adopted by a non-Salafi couple who are successful and can offer her a better and brighter future. Not a family who are on welfare and living in the ghettos. The Canadian immigration minister is a perfect candidate to adopt her.
loool wallahi whatever you believe in may allah guide you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending