Can You Refute This, Anti-"Wahhabis"?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Have you ever read Kitab At-Tawheed? Are you discussing a book you've never read?
I have a question for the anti-"Wahhabi" crowd.

Please show me something in Kitab At-Tawheed which goes against Quran and Sunnah.

I'm sure you're going to have to give some kind of responses but if this thread reaches 100 pages and someone reads all 100 pages, I do not believe they will ever see anyone in this thread showing something in Kitab At-Tawheed which goes against Quran and Sunnah.

darussalam-2017-05-17-12-06-44kitab-at-tauhid-1.png

buy the book here

if you have the book, I would like to know if you can show me anywhere where the book goes against Quran and Sunnah

and if you don't have the book, you shouldn't talk about "Wahhabism"

I post this expecting a bunch of responses which will change the subject and I just do this to show that the anti-"Wahhabi" crowd can't actually refute the challenge

this is the challenge:

Please show me something in Kitab At-Tawheed which goes against Quran and Sunnah.
shcolars such as Shaykh Fawzan (hafidhahullah) has already refuted this.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Omar del Sur don’t bother with these people

They haven’t read Kitab at Tawheed and they don’t know why they’re against it either. They just love to argue.
I am also suprised they are against reading kitaab at tawheed, when the Messenger of Allah ( sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) called to it first. the sake of arguing leads to nowhere.

«
  1. We call, first and foremost, to the worship of Allah alone without associating partners with Him. This was the starting point of the call of the Prophets (عليهم السلام), just as Allah has stated: “We sent a messenger to every nation proclaiming: Worship Allah alone and abandon the worship of the false deities.” So, this call to the worship of Allah alone must be coupled with the negation of the worship of everything besides Him.
  2. We acknowledge that the Religion calls to many essentials, therefore, we begin by inviting to the most essential affair, followed by that which is next in importance according to the Quranic and Prophetic texts. Allah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) commanded Mu’ādh ibn Jabal (رضي الله عنه): “Invite them firstly to the worship Allāh alone and if they affirm that, then inform them that Allāh has obligated upon them five prayers during the night and day. If they affirm that, then inform them that Allāh has obligated upon them the Zakāt…”»

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
«
  1. We believe that inviting (da’wah) to Allāh begins with the rectification of the Belief (`Aqeedah). This was the starting point of the call of all the Messengers (عليهم السلام). And the Messenger Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) commanded Mu’ādh ibn Jabal (رضي الله عنه) to begin with the belief (Tawheed) when calling the people of Yemen to Islam.»

T
I have a question for the anti-"Wahhabi" crowd.

I'm sure you're going to have to give some kind of responses but if this thread reaches 100 pages and someone reads all 100 pages, I do not believe they will ever see anyone in this thread showing something in Kitab At-Tawheed which goes against Quran and Sunnah.

darussalam-2017-05-17-12-06-44kitab-at-tauhid-1.png

buy the book here

if you have the book, I would like to know if you can show me anywhere where the book goes against Quran and Sunnah

and if you don't have the book, you shouldn't talk about "Wahhabism"

I post this expecting a bunch of responses which will change the subject and I just do this to show that the anti-"Wahhabi" crowd can't actually refute the challenge

this is the challenge:

Don’t bother with these coons the only reason they hate it is because someone on the internet told them to some sheep they’d dont even know that they are insulting a dead scholar

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
T
Don’t bother with these coons the only reason they hate it is because someone on the internet told them to some sheep they’d dont even know that they are insulting a dead scholar
They should start taking this seriously. One should not speak about matters they are unaware of.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wow great lecture, it is true when I was a Wahabist they would teach me false anthromorphic concepts that I took literal that I am too scared to repeat here. They really brainwashed me. Alxamdullilah I found the right path which cleared up so many things.

Wow great lecture, it is true when I was a Wahabist they would teach me false anthromorphic concepts that I took literal that I am too scared to repeat here. They really brainwashed me. Alxamdullilah I found the right path which cleared up so many things.
Alhamdulillah wallahi/ We ask Allah to save us from the fitnah of masih ud dajjal

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
As @TekNiKo has shown the attribution of shirk on prophet Adam (peace be upon him) found in Kitab at-Tawhīd I would like to show an interview of sheikh Hatim Al Awni so you can understand why Muhammad ibn Abdulwahhab has been seen as a controversial figure.

On MIAW's takfir on his teachers, muslims (the majority!) of Sham, Hijaz, Yemen, Egypt and if there were similar incidents like this in the history of islam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How the kids and grandkids of Muhammad bin Abdulwahab went further than MIAW in takfir and declared muslims who had yet to recieve the najdi dawah disbelievers, their wives and kids to be enslaved and their matter in the hereafter is up to Allah (SWT)

MIAW went as far as making takfir on his own brother who was a hanbali scholar who held views that the majority of islamic scholars had held. Sheikh Hatim Al Awni also responds to joe Bradford's paper defending MIAW

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
As @TekNiKo has shown the attribution of shirk on prophet Adam (peace be upon him) found in Kitab at-Tawhīd I would like to show an interview of sheikh Hatim Al Awni so you can understand why Muhammad ibn Abdulwahhab has been seen as a controversial figure.

On MIAW's takfir on his teachers, muslims (the majority!) of Sham, Hijaz, Yemen, Egypt and if there were similar incidents like this in the history of islam

How the kids and grandkids of Muhammad bin Abdulwahab went further than MIW in takfir and declared muslims who had yet to recieve the najdi dawah disbelievers, their wives and kids to be enslaved and their matter in the hereafter is up to Allah (SWT)

MIAW went as far as making takfir on his own brother who was a hanbali scholar who held views that the majority of islamic scholars had held. Sheikh Hatim Al Awni also responds to joe Bradford's paper defending MIAW

Jazakallah khair.

You know what the crazy thing is. Most of us whom they call "sufis" benefit from the khair that salafi shuyookh provided. My father ate at the house of bin baz mutliple times because of bin baz's generosity. Bin baz used to have hour long conversations with my grandfather and great uncle every time they came to Saudi. They disagreed but there was decor, and it is a striking contrast to those who say "DONT SIT WITH THE INNOVATORS".

Aside from that, the salafis tell us:

1.Dont use "innovated adhkar" despite the fact that the sahaba innovated adhkar and attributed benefits to it. Despite the fact that Allah says "Call Upon Allah Or Call upon ar-rahman, WHICHEEVER (NAME) YOU CALL
..TO ALLAH BELONT THE BEST NAMES". How can someone tell you its an innovation to call on the names of Allah when Allah SWT tells you to do it.

2.They tell us not to read the awrad and duas of the righteous scholars because its an innovation. What is kitab at tawhid but an awrad and a call? What is al lammiya ibn qayyum but an "innovated poem" of guidance.

3.They tell us that we should not do any salawat other than salatul ibrahim to the point where thry wish to change the tasshahud.

Wallahi, and i swear again Wallahi, salafiys today is the biggest internal obstacle to muslims getting closer to Allah quickly. Every form of worship that gets you closer to Allah SWT they blcok people from. It is only thr fear of Allah that keeps me from saying that thr agents of shaytan an ad dajjal are stroking iys modern wings. And we ask Allah for protection.