Can you give examples of Somali cultural values and honour? Which is your favourite?

Proud Somali..?

• Yes, Somali all the way

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • No, I hate being Somali

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is fucking Sambuus, "sambuusa" is how the sjw twitter xaliimoos spell it
Waryaa I always eat a bunch of them So I have to say Sambuusada or sambuuso

Saying sambuus when you want to eat 5 of em sounds retarded

Fadlan sambuus
:feedme:

*gets one*

:drakewtf:

Walalo sambuus kale bliis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:vanlf9a:
Examples like hospitality, mannerism, food,deen ,folk dancing,poetry etc..
Positive stuff please
If you put politics and race to one side
What do you like about Somalinimo/Somali culture

I like that we are Somali Racist. We help each other. The other day i was driving and i saw on the other side of the road a somali woman in burkha, all covered on the side of the road. She looked worried and confused. Also i saw at least 4 Somali car parked next to her, total somali strangers walking up to her and asking her if she needs help. It felt good to be in Minneapolis. Little Mogadishu

I like that we are Somali Racist. We help each other. The other day i was driving and i saw on the other side of the road a somali woman in burkha, all covered on the side of the road. She looked worried and confused. Also i saw at least 4 Somali car parked next to her, total somali strangers walking up to her and asking her if she needs help. It felt good to be in Minneapolis. Little Mogadishu
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
''Racist'' is true but you could have just said tight knit :mjlol: to make it sound better
but that's so true
Unrelated but
Apparently I heard that in the 70s and 80s in Somalia
when there was a migration from tuulo to magaalooyinka
you had the right to move in with anyone of your family kkk
they had to host you and let you live with them
I'm talking about muqdisho btw
I don't know if that's true tho
And also when ppl came to Europe if someone made tahriib to a country you had to host them and let them live with you

I like the concept of blood money and how it collectively punishes the entire clan when one member steps out of line and commits murder. This makes people watch the loose cannons to prevent them from causing trouble for everyone.

I think it is cool that the clan raises money from people who had nothing to do with it and people actually pay. It is something that I can never see happening in the west.
Could you imagine with the amount of crazy white kids that go around shooting schools, they would be bankrupt.

One of the best things is how we uphold our women, in Somali culture women are seen as our mothers,sisters,daughters etc so you shouldn't insult them, talk bad about them and you should always look out for them regardless of qabil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts