Can you FOBs stop moving to sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fobs take education serious. The top student in my high school was a fob. I always admired their drive and ambition.

Lol right Somali fobs are the worst they don’t know how to fit in period. They look ugly, lazy, stink and are radicalised to the T. The women are worse than the men it’s like they’re angry or jealous of you but quick bow down to a skinny Abdi in no time. Europeans should’ve stopped taking these people in a long time ago.

Radicalised? What country?
Where I live it's quite the opposite.
Also idk why you would cuss your own people like that. I don't really hang out with them, would frankly never marry one and experience second, third and fourth hand embarassment when I see a girl wearing an orange maxi skirt, pink shirt, black and white striped hijab and fluorescent green sneakers but at the end of the day they're Somali and I'm one too

We FOBs see most of these western born Somalis as not fully Somali or are ashamed to be Somali. This site sometimes confirms my baises to me, even though there are few western born Somali-fascists.
Alxamdulilaah 90% of Somalis born in Canada that I know are doing well for themselves and proud Somalis.
Whenever I see a Somali complaining about other Somalis I know they are qasaaro.

Keo

VIP
Finland is miles better than Sweden. Some Somalis in Sweden should consider moving there instead, trust me.

I hope every Somali has an opportunity like us to be educated and have a better life. May more and more FObs flood into Sweden :p

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We really don't want you trash UK/Holland whatever somalis, yknow? Even though we have FOBs in sweden they're not getting pissed on like in london and in toronto. We don't do the muh ummah bullshit either, even though some retard SJWs are annoying af. Its mainly somali for somali here. In short, don't bring your degenerate salafi asses here.

It's 50/50 for me I know people who tahriibed to Sweden pursuing careers and university and doing good

Than you have the other Fobs who tahriibed aswell who frequently goes to Somali concerts weddings snapchatting theyre every move they're priorities are messed up some of their relatives are in 10k 20k debt to save them from being tortured in Libya and now in Sweden they're just busy on snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts