Can you FOBs stop moving to sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
We really don't want you trash UK/Holland whatever somalis, yknow? Even though we have FOBs in sweden they're not getting pissed on like in london and in toronto. We don't do the muh ummah bullshit either, even though some retard SJWs are annoying af. Its mainly somali for somali here. In short, don't bring your degenerate salafi asses here.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
We really don't want you trash UK/Holland whatever somalis, yknow? Even though we have FOBs in sweden they're not getting pissed on like in london and in toronto. We don't do the muh ummah bullshit either, even though some retard SJWs are annoying af. Its mainly somali for somali here. In short, don't bring your degenerate salafi asses here.
Lol right Somali fobs are the worst they don’t know how to fit in period. They look ugly, lazy, stink and are radicalised to the T. The women are worse than the men it’s like they’re angry or jealous of you but quick bow down to a skinny Abdi in no time. Europeans should’ve stopped taking these people in a long time ago.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Lol right Somali fobs are the worst they don’t know how to fit in period. They look ugly, lazy, stink and are radicalised to the T. The women are worse than the men it’s like they’re angry or jealous of you but quick bow down to a skinny Abdi in no time. Europeans should stopped taking these people in a long time ago.
Western born salafis are more annoying than FOBs, no lie.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol right Somali fobs are the worst they don’t know how to fit in period. They look ugly, lazy, stink and are radicalised to the T. The women are worse than the men it’s like they’re angry or jealous of you but quick bow down to a skinny Abdi in no time. Europeans should stopped taking these people in a long time ago.

You will not get acceptance from the white race. The fob and you are one and the same to them. Continue bootyclappin

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Western born salafis are more annoying than FOBs, no lie.
Yes especially the revert ones. I’ve had a white Muslim woman shout at me talking about how I should cover up subhanallah I went bananas on her. She ended up calling me racist.. I was like what???
:childplease:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Fobs are weird and tend to usually stick with other fobs.

Try hanging out with fobs, they offer a lot of opportunities. Fobs are the most successful Somalis here in America. Most businesses are owned by fobs, I see fob fobs owning 3, 4 trucks within few years of being in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending