Can you be "Human" and ....eat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Filipiinos are Monsters!!!

Not only are they least attractive Asians, they have Chinese tenancies of eating wasaaq!

Watch these video from 1320.....Famous food Vlogger Mark goes to Manila Phillipins market and eats a fried one day chick-let.

Did u hear me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

These unbelievably inhumane creatures actually pick up a cute, cuddly one day old baby chicklet and throws them to boiling oil, fry it , and then eats it.

And then this Midgaaan Mark goes like....Hhhhhmm YUM....Its crunchy, its Gooeey......he eats the little head, the little legs, all fried!

The worst is...no one in the comment section mentioned this genocide. Everybody is like oh i love mark. oh i am hungry. Oh great video. Oh Phillipins are beautiful ! WTF!!!

Caudubilaahi minal sheydaani rajiim --walaahi Islam has civilized humanity. No doubt about it

Last edited:
Abaayo you don’t have to say chicklet a baby chicken is just called chick, you’re mixing it up with piglet
upload_2019-3-29_20-55-7.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Real shit, East Asians are fucked when it comes to food. I've seen a fish cut in half, FUCKING FLAPPING BECAUSE IT WASN'T DEAD YET! What kind of demonic shit is this?!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not to mention indayars eat cats and dogs :gucciwhat:

I had a coworker who used to work in China and he told me he went on a business meeting at a restaurant and they served him Cat soup:jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not to mention indayars eat cats and dogs :gucciwhat:

I had a coworker who used to work in China and he told me he went on a business meeting at a restaurant and they served him Cat soup:jcoleno:

Walaahi i feel sorry for forumer sophisticate and ugaaso who have an affectionate heart for cats.
clear.png

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
People want grab and go food, who is going to eat whole chicken while on there to work not practical.

That "cute" chick is going to be eaten in 2 months time anyways so it just skipped a lot of suffering.

:ohno:

Sol

?
The day I saw a video of a Chinese guy dipping a live mouse in vodka and eating it whole was when I lost all hope for the China man :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending