Can you be friends with the opposite gender and im talking about hanging out 1v1?

Alluring

Sayonara
No not friends because friends do things together constantly.
A man and a woman planning places to go, confiding in one another, etc is basically a spouse. You can be colleagues and peers but not friends because that insinuates having love for one another whether it's platonic or romantic.

I think women don’t desire sex as much because of many reasons. If they’re religious they’d feel guilt so they avoid it. Number two, they’d regret it anyways. number 3 maybe they want to save it with the perfect person. Either way sex isn’t as interesting as you guys make it out to be.
How does a Virgin get to talk about sex?

Mozart

You need people like me
Seems like your wife/gf is trying to convince you they are just friends. She’s fucking the dude my guy

Apollo

VIP
I used to have a very very close platonic female friend when I was a kid (early teens) and even back then I sometimes had dirty thoughts about her. :mjlol:

I don't think it can work.

Apollo

VIP
Best video on the topic :russ:

Men and women really have different kinds of brains. I don't believe they are similar at all. Even when it comes what they find interesting to study or hobbies you find huge differences.

The Western world is brainwashing us that the two genders are completely the same, while they really aren't.

Trending

Latest posts