Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
But for real though. Leave her be.

girls just wanna have fun

tenor (82).gif

I can never understand of woman who has hijabi on and does so many zina and saying they are proud muslim:noneck:

This fake believers should be punish for trashing our religion. :fittytousand:

Haadad quranka iyo islaanka jeceshiihiin like isaraa fadlan:)
:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:
Hada neh ma waxan ayad bilawday.
Hadaan ku siinin "like" micnaheedu ma waxey tahay inan jecleen quraanka iyo diinteena???

Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo. Aamiin dheh

You reminded me of a guy who commented on a somali music video, he wrote "inta heesaha neceb oo quraanka jeceyl like ii saara"
:ileycry:

Daacad90

:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:
Hada neh ma waxan ayad bilawday.
Hadaan ku siinin "like" micnaheedu ma waxey tahay inan jecleen quraanka iyo diinteena???

Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo. Aamiin dheh

You reminded me of a guy who commented on a somali music video, he wrote "inta heesaha neceb oo quraanka jeceyl like ii saara"
:ileycry:
Iqabooji adeer... its just a joke
tenor (83).gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Typical eedo eying people who’s minding their business.:ohlord:

Nothing worse than strangers who mean mug you and give you the eye in public just because they don’t approve of what you’re doing. :drakewtf:

You should’ve been ticketed for bothering the couple.:farole:

Sis, don’t give her the satisfaction of being bothered. Seeing as she’s kissing the mouth of an cadaan man, she’s already lost in life. Akhaas caleyk!:nahgirl::susp:

Daacad90

Are you her hooyo?
Her sister?
Her eedo?
Her ayeeyo?
Her habaryar?
:mahubowtf:
You're not! So let her get on with her life. That could be her husband for all you know.
She was a uni student I could tell:gaasdrink: why else would she have a school bag with her? She had this id thing too

Daacad90

Typical eedo eying people who’s minding their business.:ohlord:

Nothing worse than strangers who mean mug you and give you the eye in public just because they don’t approve of what you’re doing. :drakewtf:

You should’ve been ticketed for bothering the couple.:farole:
who’s minding their business

people who’s minding their business.:ohlord:
The thing is that she wasn't. Btw I'm not an eedo.:samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts