Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
11955.jpg
11955.jpg

Guled: Would you allow me this dance milady?
5560.jpg

Basra: Si mi amore...

And the rest is history...

Please don’t. It’s her life and her decision. She’s old enough to know what she’s doing. You’re only responsible for yourself. There’s no need to involve yourself in other people’s personal lives. That’s a line you shouldn’t cross. Anyways, what satisfaction will you get out of telling her family?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please play this for a better experience:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think @Daacad90 you lack Akhlaaaq.

Why do u care about what she does? She is not your daughter. Imagine if she saw u binge-ing in food, and she calls Suicide by food toll freee number

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Please don’t. It’s her life and her decision. She’s old enough to know what she’s doing. You’re only responsible for yourself. There’s no need to involve yourself in other people’s personal lives. That’s a line you shouldn’t cross. Anyways, what satisfaction will you get out of telling her family?
She was rubbing it in my face:faysalwtf: mind you I have gossip withdrawal symptoms...:wow1::tocry::stressed:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Samaalic Era

I think u r anti Arabs marrying your family. U just want your precious dhulbahante qabil to enter your family. Thats a bit racist. I mean, qabilist

Trending