Can we take knowledge from Sheikh Imran Hosein? - Assim al hakeem

He is not a sheikh but a speaker.
Imran Hossein studied secularism and he graduated in that field.
He didnt study Islam.

It's like an Engineering Graduate holidaying PhD or masters talking about the Islamic discipline when he knows less knowledge of it.

It's like a Sheikh who studied hadith giving lectures on medicine or Engineering.

I suggest you google him and look at his biography instead of just following what a Salafist talking head says.
Imran hosien had a well rounded Islamic education in Pakistan, he also studied economics/ finance in a western school and served Trinidad n Tobago as a diplomat.

He is as traditional a Muslim and one if the most anti western scholars I have come across.

He is also his own person not following someone else's agenda.

I suggest you google him and look at his biography instead of just following what a Salafist talking head says.
Imran hosien had a well rounded Islamic education in Pakistan, he also studied economics/ finance in a western school and served Trinidad n Tobago as a diplomat.

He is as traditional a Muslim and one if the most anti western scholars I have come across.

He is also his own person not following someone else's agenda.
Which Islamic education did he study dugsi?

The problem with people that studied secular knowledge is they think that they are Scholars in Islamic jurisprudence which takes one a lifetime of studying.

Why would I bother all he talks about is politics like Hizb Tahrir.

Do you see him talking about Fiqi,Aqeeda or Hadith?

Good I see you are weary of cultists.
Hizb Tahrir is a cult just like most Salafist are leaning towards more of a cult then sect.

The key method of discovering if one is a cult is observing the amount of time they speak of aqeeda.
All cultists are obcessed with aqeeda and spend the majority of their time on it.

While historically aqeeda i.e belief in this case the beliefs of the majority of Muslim the ahlu Sunna is simple all the 3 aqeedas of ahlu Sunna that took allot of hardwork and debate and study to defend against foreign influences and other elements like neo-platonicism, are simple.

The aqeeda of ahlusunna wether it is athari/hanbali, ashcari or maturifi can be fully taught and understood in a 30 minute lesson.
That's it full total understanding all of it.

Real scholars teach aqeeda and then move on to other things.

Cultists need to mess with your mind so they will spend years "studying" aqeeda i.e brainwashing poor innocents.

Hizb Tahrir is a cult just like most Salafist are leaning towards more of a cult then sect.

The key method of discovering if one is a cult is observing the amount of time they speak of aqeeda.
All cultists are obcessed with aqeeda and spend the majority of their time on it.

While historically aqeeda i.e belief in this case the beliefs of the majority of Muslim the ahlu Sunna is simple all the 3 aqeedas of ahlu Sunna that took allot of hardwork and debate and study to defend against foreign influences and other elements like neo-platonicism, are simple.

The aqeeda of ahlusunna wether it is athari/hanbali, ashcari or maturifi can be fully taught and understood in a 30 minute lesson.

Cultists need to mess with your mind so they will spend years "studying" aqeeda i.e brainwashing poor innocents.
Aqeeda is the foundation of Islam and disregarding it and making it seem like its negligible or should be ignored is grave error.

The different school of thoughts only differed in Figh Islamic Jurisprudence and never Caqida.Caqida gives you the basis on who is Allah and his attributes and who you should dedicate your worship to or else you wouldn't be much different from the Christian's and jews who deviated from Islam because they started worshipping their saints thinking this would bring closer to them than Allah.
13 years in Makkah the prophet concentrated ont Aqeeda.Last 10 years in Madina after muslims were well grounded in aqeedah he established the first Islamic state in Madina where he taught Fiqi or Islamic jurisprudence.

Aqeeda is the foundation of Islam and disregarding it and making it seem like its negligible or should be ignored is grave error.

The different school of thoughts only differed in Figh Islamic Jurisprudence and never Caqida.Caqida gives you the basis on who is Allah and his attributes and who you should dedicate your worship to or else you wouldn't be much different from the Christian's and jews who deviated from Islam because they started worshipping their saints thinking this would bring closer to them than Allah.
13 years in Makkah the prophet concentrated ont Aqeeda.Last 10 years in Madina after muslims were well grounded in aqeedah he established the first Islamic state in Madina where he taught Fiqi or Islamic jurisprudence.

Yes but the Rasool Allah scw completed our religion.
The caqeeda of ahlu Sunna wa ala jamaaca is quite simple .

Only cultists will spend time on it.
Anyone else will spend time and effort on fiqh.

Yes but the Rasool Allah scw completed our religion.
The caqeeda of ahlu Sunna wa ala jamaaca is quite simple .

Only cultists will spend time on it.
Anyone else will spend time and effort on fiqh.
Fiqi will not help you with anything if you don't have a grounded Aqeeda that is why the prophet spend 13 years teaching it while 10 years teaching other sciences.

Aqeeda is the basis of eman and Ihsan.Irs the core of Islam.
Yet you take it lightly.

It's like you claiming human physiology is not necessary to study when you are doing medicine.

Why do many Muslims still commit shirk if caqiida is so easy?

Why do many Muslims still commit shirk if caqiida is so easy?

Human beings consist of the Soul and the body.
They both need sustainable and nourishment.

The food of the soul is Aqeeda once you know your God,the reason you are on this earth and the vices you need to avoid to prevent you from deviating from the right path then you embark on fiqh.

Fiqh is the sharia.Inheritance,huduud/ the penalty of committing a crime,Zakah etc. Its the physical aspect of the body in respect to the material world.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
In my opinion, Imran Hosein is unparallelled of this time in his field of Islamic Eschatology. He doesn't adapt Islam to the world or the world to Islam.

He explains that this liberal mumbojumbo and all it's bs have been prophecised thru hadiths with symbolic meaning. He emphasised that the religion is more relevant now than ever before despite the religion being shoved to the side by everyone.

He's that sheikh I would recommend to the youths who are getting lost in the liberal sauce. Very wise man and talks about the today's problem in a sensible Islamic way.

I'm getting tired of these Wahhabi scholars regurgitating the same stuff over and over again.
Wahhabi school of thought is very detached from reality and strict in a weird way.

Even weirder are those tutti fruity liberal Muslims that are out of their minds thinking that battyboys can be accepted to Islam.

No wonder there are so many ex-muslims now.

Check out his speech on feminism, it's a good start to begin.

I'm a realist. If a hadith contradicts the Qur'an, what do you do? Blindly follow it?

Hadith cannot contradict Quran But Allah has promised us he will protect the Quran and the hadith,

maybe your talking about false hadith, but then we know false hadith, for all hadith has been compiled and why would the nabi and Allah order us to follow the Book and hadith of any of them will contradict the other?

remember Allah has promised he will protect both hadith and the Quran

and what is a Quran-ist? do you know one cannot pray, do fast or perform hajj with out hadith?

Where does it say in the Quran that hadith is protected?

Only the Quran is ...

Hadith is a tool it's not a holy book, it's not a book of law or theology.
Hadith is simply a source for the Sunna that's it.

And only hadith that do not contradict the Quran in words or spirit of meaning are saxiix.

Unfortunately allot of those outrageous and shocking hadiths are considered saxiix by allot of people.

Trending

Latest posts