Can we really trust democracy?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I honestly don't know what, but I do know for sure we're capable of so much more if we let our morals and compassion drive us instead of greed and lacag

Brada if you can answer the question you won't only get a Nobel prize for economics but also biology lol.

We haven't figured out a way to equitably manage people and their relationship to each other.

The current system is literally the best we can come up with after a century of the best minds working on it.

Maybe in the future we could have AI help us with designing a more fair and efficient resource based system but until then we're stuck with Drumpf and central banks.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Brada if you can answer the question you won't only get a Nobel prize for economics but also biology lol.

We haven't figured out a way to equitably manage people and their relationship to each other.

The current system is literally the best we can come up with after a century of the best minds working on it.

Maybe in the future we could have AI help us with designing a more fair and efficient resource based system but until then we're stuck with Drumpf and central banks.
With so many world class professionals in every field at your helm are you telling me this is the best we can come up with? You're kidding,

if we're living in a just world no person would be dying of hunger every 3 seconds while 50 people are hoarding all the wealth and resources that can help billions all in the name of personal gain, destroying the planet in the process

Imagine if those fifty people decided to let go of their ego and worked for the greater good of mankind.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
what I’ve noticed is that instead of having an honest debate about policies or about their held principles we instead get mud slinging, character assassinations and smearing campaigns. This trend of standing for nothing and saying (lying) whatever it takes to win is something that Trump and Boris Johnson have mastered, and Tony Blair popularised.

I don’t blame the average voter who works 40 hours a week and only gets a glimpse of what’s going on from newspapers and Facebook. Democracy is collapsing because both the Left and Right don’t have any genuine principles they want to uphold, neither of them stand for anything. The Left only talk about morals when they are trying to interfere with some foreign country (let’s bomb x and y to liberate them). And then we have the Right who act solely to preserve the power and influence of the rich in return for holding office.
Oh the Dems booty clap for big business too trust me they're in bed with all the big union industries and the pharma companies too. Yet they blame Republicans for opioids lol

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
With so many world class professionals in every field at your helm are you telling me this is the best we can come up with? You're kidding,

if we're living in a just world no person would be dying of hunger every 3 seconds while 50 people are hoarding all the wealth and resources that can help billions all in the name of personal gain, destroying the planet in the process

Imagine if those fifty people decided to let go of their ego and worked for the greater good of mankind.

Then those 50 would be quickly kicked off their thrones by others. This goes beyond wealth or inequality. This is about how people perceive, create & trade value.

We tried to control it centrally and failed so were left with the current system.

The populations and people that understand value thrive and those that don't wouldn't be able to use it efficiently if you gave it to them on a silver plate.

Tukraq

VIP
What I'm implying is that we will never consistently have good leaders across the world because campaign managers and ad agencies are what decide if you're fit to rule (don't even get me started on vote manipulation), not the overall quality of your leadership skills.
Like I said quality/good leadership is subjective, that’s why you let the masses decide

Tukraq

VIP
As if the masses knows what’s good for them.
What ever they think is good for them is good for them since it’s subjective, you don’t determine good since everyone has a different view of what’s good you let the masses decide so the most people are properly satisfied

Yes. It's the best one that's worked if you study history. You make big decision on what's works, not on theory.

If you're a world leader, you better say that or the US might send people to kill you.

to-tons-a-66-of-pure-democracy-how-much-freedoms-16741284.png

Libyans are learning all about democracy.

Tukraq

VIP
you sure are big on defending Western values. white people must love you.
I see monarchy or dictatorship to be foreign values to Somalia, first democracy in Africa and never historically had those types of power hierarchies, democracy or total libertarian anarchy would be closest to us as somalis

Tukraq

VIP
It’s strange
Your values aren’t compatible with Somali ones lol which is more strange on this forum, my views are Somali compatible, your are more dhegacas, Somalis haven’t ever been monarchical and been more democratic(first in Africa)like if not straight anarchy

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Humans were made to be ruled by a benevolent AI and a cabal of transsexual Asian-Jewish machine learning programmers

Your values aren’t compatible with Somali ones lol which is more strange on this forum, my views are Somali compatible, your are more dhegacas, Somalis haven’t ever been monarchical and been more democratic(first in Africa)like if not straight anarchy

Oromos actually had the first “democracy” in africa when it comes to electing a leader also somali history and culture is not defined by 1960-1969 we for the vast majority of our history were ruled by sultans that are almost always picked by shura or lineage.