Can we compilate a list of "marriage" questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Isn't this thread for filtering out potentials? Asking if she has had the cut doesn't make any difference to your decision to marry her or not

It's the question you would ask after getting married but before consummating the marriage

Unless you're like this guy

and consummate the marriage on the wedding night

I don't think they're that visible, especially if the person's getting treated.
Maybe its just me but I notice mentally ill people more easily. I think you're correct though, it's not a reliable way to find out

Last edited:
Can i have a second wife ? , This is a question that just rarely gets asked lots of husbands just get ones not telling their wifes.I think its one of the reasons alot of Somali marriages fail or causes resentment between both

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Can i have a second wife ? , This is a question that just rarely gets asked lots of husbands just get ones not telling their wifes.I think its one of the reasons alot of Somali marriages fail or causes resentment between both
I have no idea why would men go after second wives without a permission from the first wife

Cadaans end their relationship if one of them finds out they have been sleeping other person. Isn't this same for second wives

I have no idea why would men go after second wives without a permission from the first wife

Cadaans end their relationship if one of them finds out they have been sleeping other person. Isn't this same for second wives
Sometimes the first wife stays because they have children so they make their husband leave the second wife and forget about it,out of sight out of mind for those types, other times especially in Somalia they can't leave since he's the breadwinner.Though most of the time yes the relationship is basically over

And to answer your first question its because the first wife is older and they want a new one so they get one and hope their older wife just deals with it considering all the years they've spent together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending