Can we change our nicks

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't think you should since you don't have an eccentric writing style like rkelly/menace/rasputin who changes his name often but doesn't ever have to announce the change because... well duh lol

First impressions count walalo, i want the females to have heart palpitations when they see an @OilBaron in their dms, not a dyke :nahgirl:

First impressions count walalo, i want the females to have heart palpitations when they see an @OilBaron in their dms, not a dyke :nahgirl:
mackenzie sounds better than oilbaron

heres what I got when I typed in oil baron in google images

oil_baron_online_1.jpg

67835dbc52818b857626a64c414a1d40.jpg

just what I imagined

okay, I just tried the same with mackenzie and I see what you mean lol. But people judge you more by your avatar so as long as you don't have a girly one your g2g

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I personally like this name more than my old one LilMo is kind of gay laakin bobby shmurda is true alpha male so I can rock this with pride:banderas:

As for you you had your name for too long to change it fam might as well leave it. @The Good your old name went hard too did my stalin joke hit a nerve :lolbron:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
mackenzie sounds better than oilbaron

heres what I got when I typed in oil baron in google images

oil_baron_online_1.jpg

67835dbc52818b857626a64c414a1d40.jpg

just what I imagined

okay, I just tried the same with mackenzie and I see what you mean lol. But people judge you more by your avatar so as long as you don't have a girly one your g2g

TELEMMGLPICT000152199240_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

This is a typical Mckenzie, i can't be mistaken for a skinny scottish alki with a tattoo problem in his life :bell:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I personally like this name more than my old one LilMo is kind of gay laakin bobby shmurda is true alpha male so I can rock this with pride:banderas:

As for you you had your name for too long to change it fam might as well leave it. @The Good your old name went hard too did my stalin joke hit a nerve :lolbron:
I thought about changing my name to stalin for the memes but I decided against it

Trending

Latest posts