Can we change our nicks

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Is this only a moderator's priviledge? Noticed one or two ppl have changed theirs such as @Gibiin_Udug and @Muji. I chose @Mckenzie as it was a sports retail brand i liked but unfortunately it is a Scottish unisex name and i've been mistaken for a female severla times :bell: i don't like having to explain this ambiguity.

I'd like to change the nick to @OilBaron, if not then @Boqorka_Jacaylka1985

Muji

VIP
Is this only a moderator's priviledge? Noticed one or two ppl have changed theirs such as @Gibiin_Udug and @Muji. I chose @Mckenzie as it was a sports retail brand i liked but unfortunately it is a Scottish unisex name and i've been mistaken for a female severla times :bell: i don't like having to explain this ambiguity.

I'd like to change the nick to @OilBaron, if not then @Boqorka_Jacaylka1985

were you born in 1985 lol

Mckenzie

VIP
Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Mckenzie is your brand here don't change it. The females here change their names regularly cause they want to trick someone in the luuq or something, you don't need to change it as a man.

Gambar

VIP
Mckenzie is your brand here don't change it. The females here change their names regularly cause they want to trick someone in the luuq or something, you don't need to change it as a man.
I never changed my name. :hillarybiz:

Looooool, I like him though one of the most honest guys around here @Mckenzie noolow adeer
To be fair, he only sounds like an odeey speaking Somali. Other times he sounds like a regular 21 year old with an ASBO.

Mckenzie

VIP

Mckenzie is my Sspot government name, as Somalis we are entitled to two names :hillarybiz:

I never changed my name. :hillarybiz:

To be fair, he only sounds like an odeey speaking Somali. Other times he sounds like a regular 21 year old with an ASBO.

If you ever got in my Uber i'd charge you extra without you knowing

I don't think you should since you don't have an eccentric writing style like rkelly/menace/rasputin who changes his name often but doesn't ever have to announce the change because... well duh lol

Trending