Can we as Muslims judge?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We get judged everyday. You can have a degree and job experience and apply for a job and they call you back and say we liked your cv. we would like to see you on person. What do you think is happening there, you are being judged as a person. Go there with shorts and no shirt with your hat backwards and see what happens. you will get a polite we will come back for you and not hear from them
hmmmmmmmmmmm hhahahahaaha one messed up example.

CaliTedesse

VIP
waryaa that is allowed if it is true
Muslim (60) narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Any man who says to his brother, 'O kaafir,' if this description fits him, then he is a kaafir, otherwise it will come back on him (the one who said it)."
Well how would you know if the description fits sxb and why would you risk saying that without being certain the person is kaafir.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
@SuleymanPitt

There is a difference between a court of law judging someone and the baseless judgements we hurl at one other on a daily basis.

Everyone judges, but the act of spreading these judgements to others is where the wrong lies in.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Only God can judge stuff is cringe, just own up to the shit you are doing and keep it movin

fdaaf5c186a718518c96aea3e0923236.jpg

As a good muslim
1. You should stay humble
2. Don't gossip about others
3. Advice but never judge
4. Be a good example by behavior

But it's not easy to live by these principles.

When Allah sent mosa and his brotha to Fircoon the first thing he commanded them was to be Pleasant easy, gentle and soft and and to pass no a judgment or offend his feelings .

{ فقولا له قولا لينا لعله يتذكر أو يخشى}

If you are wise, the only person you judge is yourself.
Muslim (60) narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Any man who says to his brother, 'O kaafir,' if this description fits him, then he is a kaafir, otherwise it will come back on him (the one who said it)."

So you are disregarding this? Be careful to not qashin my post without educating yourself about Islam.

CaliTedesse

VIP

So you are disregarding this? Be careful to not qashin my post without educating yourself about Islam.
I would never call someone kafir, unless its a gaal cadaan etc. That is not something you want coming back to you.