Can we as Muslims judge?

I would never call someone kafir, unless its a gaal cadaan etc. That is not something you want coming back to you.
I clearly explained it in my post warya. If they don't believe in Allah and aren't practising, what are they then? Read the islamic quote man it's right there bro.

Niet te politiek correct zijn man. Als ze letterlijk gaal zijn en geloven niet eens in islam dan zijn ze kafir.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I clearly explained it in my post warya. If they don't believe in Allah and aren't practising, what are they then? Read the islamic quote man it's right there bro.

Niet te politiek correct zijn man. Als ze letterlijk gaal zijn en geloven niet eens in islam dan zijn ze kafir.
Dat sowieso. Heb het over die in islam geloven maar afdwalend zijn.

People are trying to change Islam on here. You can't pick and choose what you like about the religion. If you don't like something in our religion, then read the quran and educate yourself. Instead of denying something, actually read what I say and educate yourself.

Muslim (60) narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Any man who says to his brother, 'O kaafir,' if this description fits him, then he is a kaafir, otherwise it will come back on him (the one who said it)."

So you are disregarding this? Be careful to not qashin my post without educating yourself about Islam.

You are a narrow minded individual with a lot of pent up hate. Work on that before judging others and your estimation of their character, supposed knowledge or lack thereof!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
which group of people dont judge others though

Everyone judge's, but somalis are next level. You see if you went out with a macawis in public the somali people would say, "this man is insane, he is wearing that in public, he needs to be put in a mental institution", a white person would just look and say it must be a cultural attire or just ignore.

Everyone judge's, but somalis are next level. You see if you went out with a macawis in public the somali people would say, "this man is insane, he is wearing that in public, he needs to put in a mental institution", a white person would just look and say it must be a cultural attire or just ignore.
oooh you are wrong. white people judge more than anyone. Somalis just dont hold their tongues. Once you are around white people like me and see how they do it, you will see they are the biggest judgers. They just keep it inside

You are a narrow minded individual with a lot of pent up hate. Work on that before judging others and your estimation of their character, supposed knowledge or lack thereof!
So me quoting Islam, is me being narrow minded and having pent up hate? I hate people like you the most, sugarcoating our religion, and spreading false information.

Allah hate people that spread false information about our religion the most. Even more than kaafirs. Why? Because what you say has an influence on other muslims.

Trending