Can we as Muslims judge?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Was having this conversation with this guy. So Suddenly we were talking about judging. I told him as Muslims we can't judge, he said Yes we can, I told him no that is Allah'swt job,. I told no we can give naseeha (advice) and as Muslims that is our duty. One other friend was sitting in the back kept making signs to me to let the conversation go, since the dude is a Salafi kkkkkk. Oh well just when i wanted to hear his side we reached our destination and he dropped as off in front of street light, so sadly couldn't hear his side of the story well. Basically he was of the opinion that as Muslims we can judge others.

Man I don't even know Somalispot tell me.

Last edited:
1585239163928.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Forget any stupid opinion of irrelevant people.

Ask yourself this: Would Prophet Mohamed judge a person? Therein lies your answer

CaliTedesse

VIP
What does it means when we judge. God is the ultimate judge, but we have laws given by God that we must abide by. This means we have to judge.
No I am of the opinion we can't reach a conclusion or label someone that's up to Allah swt. We can however advise a person that they are not acting in accordance with the Deen.

No I am of the opinion we can't reach a conclusion or label someone that's up to Allah swt. We can however advise a person that they are not acting in accordance with the Deen.
So a known prostitute can't be called a prostitute? What we can't say is where her destination in the akhira is.

We get judged everyday. You can have a degree and job experience and apply for a job and they call you back and say we liked your cv. we would like to see you on person. What do you think is happening there, you are being judged as a person. Go there with shorts and no shirt with your hat backwards and see what happens. you will get a polite we will come back for you and not hear from them

Yeah that is just super judging someone.
waryaa that is allowed if it is true
Muslim (60) narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Any man who says to his brother, 'O kaafir,' if this description fits him, then he is a kaafir, otherwise it will come back on him (the one who said it)."

CaliTedesse

VIP
1. X is an alcoholic
2. Should I marry X?
3. No she's an alcoholic
4. How can you judge her???

Everyone makes judgements, even the ones who claims why don't. Without judgement you can't asses the world.
I actually get where you are coming from but there are boundaries to this.

Trending

Latest posts