CAN SOMEONE EXPLAINED 2 me how Farmaajo threatened Badoi Gov but can’t threaten PL Gov?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u think farmajo can crack SW and get his yes man in there? It's obvious galmudug is easily crackable and I bet farmajo will use the 'basto' card on xaaf untill he accepts the feds conditions. What do you think of your chances deep down? I don't think u can crack JL either as they were built similar to PL with 'elders' having the 'last say'. Hassan sheikh failed, i don't think u will succeed niyahow. JL is built to last in all honesty.

Jubbaland is more Kismayo based. I am of a personal belief and seen the movement that Gedo needs to be built, This is however is made very difficult because the access to the port and the nearest port is kismayo.

Madoobe has been shown to use his funds to implement his own desire so what we would have is

1) build Gedo
2) Means Increased revenue for Madoobe through the Kismayo port , who will use this to fund
3) To increase his influence
4) Increased influence means bad news for certain people in kismayo and particularity Gedo.

So as you can see its a real problem

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jubbaland is more Kismayo based. I am of a personal belief and seen the movement that Gedo needs to be built, This is however is made very difficult because the access to the port and the nearest port is kismayo.

Madoobe has been shown to use his funds to implement his own desire so what we would have is

1) build Gedo
2) Means Increased revenue for Madoobe through the Kismayo port , who will use this to fund
3) To increase his influence
4) Increased influence means bad news for certain people in kismayo and particularity Gedo.

So as you can see its a real problem

I asked you can farmaajo put his yes-man in Jubaland election, like he is trying to do with SW? I am not sure politically speaking if he is that 'savvy' enough but I won't put it past him to f*ck around with galmudug-hirshabelle because even hassan sheikh did and replaced it as he saw fit. But I think SW and JL are different stories, hassan sheikh couldn't crack either even with 'force' and 'arming' up gedo folks.

I don't like farmajo chances in SW, Rahanwayn are not easy to crack like galmudug or hirshabelle. Hawiye are easier to divide but these rahanwayn were never divided in history, what makes him think it will work today for only 'farmaajo'?

JL even though was divided really stands no chance, they tried everything to bring madoobe down before and nothing worked. This thing about kenya you keep going back on is for 'shabab', who you think protects farmaajo? At least Madoobe has soldiers and is using kenya as reenforcements, farmajo has no soldiers. Never seen sade army in my life anywhere.

I asked you can farmaajo put his yes-man in Jubaland election, like he is trying to do with SW? I am not sure politically speaking if he is that 'savvy' enough but I won't put it past him to f*ck around with galmudug-hirshabelle because even hassan sheikh did and replaced it as he saw fit. But I think SW and JL are different stories, hassan sheikh couldn't crack either even with 'force' and 'arming' up gedo folks.

If Farmaajo can or cant it will come down to money. I personally think SWS is very possible as is galmudug-hirshabelle

Jubbaland is ALL dependent on Kenya and AMISOM

Puntland is like somaliland its borderline impossible for Farmaajo nor does he have the influence in PL to do that. I however think Gaas poor leadership will help him tremendously as Farmaajo can support whoever his opponent is going to be.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Farmaajo can or cant it will come down to money. I personally think SWS is very possible as is galmudug-hirshabelle

Jubbaland is ALL dependent on Kenya and AMISOM

Puntland is like somaliland its borderline impossible for Farmaajo nor does he have the influence in PL to do that. I however think Gaas poor leadership will help him tremendously as Farmaajo can support whoever his opponent is going to be.

Stop discrediting 'madoobe', amisom and kenya are only used against shabab. They are not used if you came as 'sade army' they don't interfere in clan beefs like they don't in mogadishu. Come as sade to madoobe and see how tough u r and not with shabab and all that crap. You don't stand a chance in JL, I doubt you even stand a chance in SW cause rahanwayn are very 'anti hawiye n darod' in general.

Amisom and Kenya are not allowed to get involved in tribal matters, madoobe is stronger then your sade boys and you only survive under the shabab umbrella which brings reinforcements from Madow-rahanwayn-hawiye and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts