CAN SOMEONE EXPLAINED 2 me how Farmaajo threatened Badoi Gov but can’t threaten PL Gov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today he said “SouthWest administration can not postpone the elections. The central government forbids”.

I want to know how come he’ll never dare say that to Puntland :drakewtf::drakewtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It would be good if the admins could save us a-lot of time by adding a mandatory field below the ratings field of each user, their clan. I am sick of asking and it should be readily known when debating.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:dead:

Nigga is Isaaq

Ahhhh this isaaq nigga kkkkkk, man some unknown ali saleban shamed all their hotels, 1 unknown ali saleban owns the biggest hotel in their town, they have to get 50 isaaq hotels to match just this 1 unknown ali saleban, he ain't even big noone knows him kkkkkk. I swear if my dad packed up and left the west, he wud have 2 million in assets and could build at least 4 isaaq hotels they brag about and he ain't even a business man or that high up in the clan kkkk. I really pride myself in our middle base then we have big time richies too like they do but they have no middle base like ours like that ali saleban guy who just came in and floored the whole city with his one hotel

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi waan qoslay markan arkay this ali saleban hotel owner had 100 villas that are 50k each at least because that's what a villa cost and then he had big hotel on top of that kkkkk. It's like the whole city he had to buy 2 kilometer of land and the longest road in hargeisa is about 8 kilometers. While these isaaq niggas talking about one building like dahabshil and shit. war f*ck u waryaa, that's one building

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We to soft on these niggas in hargeisa, we are tough on hawiye but these guys who are basically rebel groups and found on a gun need to be taught a lesson thru the gun also, neef walbo meeshu isdhigo ayaa loogu gowraca, you can't talk sense to someone who was found on slaughtering villages, towns, and shit to create a govt, aideed did the same and look what happened to him in the end.

We must have a strong policy against this, america didn't just sit by when japan a nutcase nation was slaughtering everyone in it's neighborhood and forcing it's government on them, they dropped two b ombs on their ass from washington dc. Why? because japan was founded on 'force, guns, blood' so the only answer was force, blood and guns, there was no talking between america and japan or diplomacy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@DR OSMAN

Stop this medieval behavior you imbecile savage.

What has qabiil done for you ? To the world you are a cesspool. Somalis are all a cesspool in the eyes of others.

It’s so pathetic that you are proud of one qabiil instead of your nation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Stop this medieval behavior you imbecile savage.

What has qabiil done for you ? To the world you are a cesspool. Somalis are all a cesspool in the eyes of others.

It’s so pathetic that you are proud of one qabiil instead of your nation

I have no choice but to go tribal, somalinimo doesn't exist, I tried it and found hawiye are tribalist because when I asked them if u want a centralized govt so bad and no 6 presidents, please lets move the capital to garowe and then show me you still support one somalia govt, these nigga shut up and never responded to me. I had to go tribal now, they brought it on me.

waraabe

Your superior
Today he said “SouthWest administration can not postpone the elections. The central government forbids”.

I want to know how come he’ll never dare say that to Puntland :drakewtf::drakewtf:

Why would he do that to his darod brothers lol, he also said nothing about jubbaland even tho it’s a Kenyan house

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have no choice but to go tribal, somalinimo doesn't exist, I tried it and found hawiye are tribalist because when I asked them if u want a centralized govt so bad and no 6 presidents, please lets move the capital to garowe and then show me you still support one somalia govt, these nigga shut up and never responded to me. I had to go tribal now, they brought it on me.

:salute::salute:

I couldn’t have said better , hooyadeed ha wasto Soomaalinimo. Ha leysku wado aaso.

Each on his own.

May the fittest annihilate the weakest :manny:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Because the SWS administration is totally relies on aid from the central government. They have no source of income, the FGS gives them monthly allowance to pay the bills.

SWS is barely a federal state, farmaajo has no power in PL.

This is where you are wrong, the goverment will started to break the CiC (Council of interstate cooperation) state by state.

1) They started with Mogadishu and had to deal with the bad actors there which they did and they did it well !

2) Then they dealt with Hirshabelle and got the Ware to come back to the table !

3) Now hes getting rid of Saakin (and replacing him with his pick!)

4) Then it will be Madoobe who will be made to leave, Farmaajo is going to get rid of him by pressuring Kenya through international channels, Madoobe then without the support of kenyans will then be replaced.

5) The government will then turn toward the main actor in all of this ! Puntland and Gaas, who's corruption will be the end of him, He will be then be replaced with excellent non-corrupt Puntite technocrat.

6) THE big elecpahnt then will be tackled during his 2nd term the Somaliland goveremtn will be dismanteled piece by piece,

a) support the sool and sanaag region
b) support the khaatumo incentive
c) Awdal area support

Then Khayre gets elected from 2024 - 2032 and he will usher in the major economic growth of our Somali lifetime !

Because the SWS administration is totally relies on aid from the central government. They have no source of income, the FGS gives them monthly allowance to pay the bills.
A working hierarchy (hard to play sub clan politics) along with control over MJ turf. PL is much harder to take on than other "Maamuls"

Farm

VIP
This is where you are wrong, the goverment will started to break the CiC (Council of interstate cooperation) state by state.

1) They started with Mogadishu and had to deal with the bad actors there which they did and they did it well !

2) Then they dealt with Hirshabelle and got the Ware to come back to the table !

4) Then it will be Madoobe who will be made to leave, Farmaajo is going to get rid of him by pressuring Kenya through international channels, Madoobe then without the support of kenyans will then be replaced.

5) The government will then turn toward the main actor in all of this ! Puntland and Gaas, who's corruption will be the end of him, He will be then be replaced with excellent non-corrupt Puntite technocrat.

6) THE big elecpahnt then will be tackled during his 2nd term the Somaliland goveremtn will be dismanteled piece by piece,

c) Awdal area support

Then Khayre gets elected from 2024 - 2032 and he will usher in the major economic growth of our Somali lifetime !

We can all dream. The reality is Gaas and the National Progressive Party will lead Somalia in 2020 and usher in a new era of peace and prosperity.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

c) Awdal area support

Are you gonna sit here and tell us that’s Farmaajo will take a page out of the Machevelian maneuvres of V. Putin where he is gonna have Kheyre replace him after his second term :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Wishful thinking.

Dude this is the government that the other day was exposed by the great VOA investigative documentary that proved that the car bomb that killed hundreds of people, most in African history, went through 2 checkpoints at ease.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

These guys can’t have a vision like that. I’m sorry bro! The place is shithole Somalia. Unpredictability and chaos rules

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A working hierarchy (hard to play sub clan politics) along with control over MJ turf. PL is much harder to take on than other "Maamuls"

Do u think farmajo can crack SW and get his yes man in there? It's obvious galmudug is easily crackable and I bet farmajo will use the 'basto' card on xaaf untill he accepts the feds conditions. What do you think of your chances deep down? I don't think u can crack JL either as they were built similar to PL with 'elders' having the 'last say'. Hassan sheikh failed, i don't think u will succeed niyahow. JL is built to last in all honesty.

c) Awdal area support

Like a lucid dream, you're in control, you have it all planned out and you think your dream will come to fruition but reality will sink in when you've awoken from your sleep:comeon:

Wasn't it speaker Sakin that led to Farmaajo's ouster as Prime minister?:drakelaugh:

How does a man with no formal education outsmart a guy with a Masters from Buffalo University:pachah1:

You're making it seem like Sakin is an easy out need I remind you it is the same Sakin that outmaneuvered your adeer Farmaajo during his time as speaker

and if anyone other than Sakin is going to win the election it'll be Abu Mansur who has a bone to pick with Farmajo after he tried to sabotage his political career by ruling him ineligible to run which has since been overturned by the SWS election committee. He seems to be the candidate with majority of the support from reer koonfuur galbeed:comeon:

waddo dheer aya kuu sugaysa before you can get to madoobe:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.