Can jinns use technology

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
i have the book, who wants me to send it to them
Burn it
giphy.gif

My theory: Jinns are way more technologically advanced than humans, when you see aliens and ufo know that they are actually jinns shapeshifting to humanoid creatures that we call aliens and ufo is their vehicle. Jinn uses the power of magic and the unknown to be more advanced than humans so that is probably why Allah has closed our contact with us and them. only Allah knows

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
My theory: Jinns are way more technologically advanced than humans, when you see aliens and ufo know that they are actually jinns shapeshifting to humanoid creatures that we call aliens and ufo is their vehicle. Jinn uses the power of magic and the unknown to be more advanced than humans so that is probably why Allah has closed our contact with us and them. only Allah knows
Let's not try to look closer at jinns.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
i hear that there were other creatures on earth before humans and they lived with jin and Allah gave them the ability to see them after that they start a war and the jins wipe them.

i hear that there were other creatures on earth before humans and they lived with jin and Allah gave them the ability to see them after that they start a war and the jins wipe them.
I thought it was infighting between the jinns and that Allah sent Angels and Iblis to defeat them and Iblis thought that he was going to be the prophet of the jinns and then Allah created adam as.....etc. so where did you hear that from? and also what you are saying sounds pretty interesting cause I thought that jinns and mankind were the only smart creatures Allah created.

Trending

Latest posts