Can jinns use technology

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I strongly recommend that nobody read it because its one-way ticket and its kufur

Muzaffer

How it's illegal if body can download it
Kitab al azef is illegal and if you find it on the internet it's a corrupted version.

the original one in illegal.

Muzaffer

can u share full story.
ok we lived in nasr city in Cairo egypt so I used to have a friend. one day we were talking about life and a lot of things suddenly we start talking about after life and the dead and jin so he takes what we say as a joke and makes fun of jins so we told him to take the matter seriously he laugh and said if he saw jin he will make him his dog so we told him we will see so I think he was somehow paranoid and after few days one of our friend who lives next to his house call us and told us that he hears our friend start screaming at night and the light of the apartment was off at the doors was looked so we went to his house and break the door and we saw the entered his room and saw him in corner of the room and he was making the sound of dogs and start to bite his tongue so hard that its start to bleeding and some papers with him so we took him to the mosque and called the shiek to help us and as the sheik start to read the boy grab the sheick by the neck and gave him a strong punch in the mouth and throw him away so all people on the moque grabbed him and the imam called 3 imam and then start to read quran quietly and slowly started to raise there voice and the body start the scream in scary tone and suddenly faint and after few days of imams visiting him and reading quran for hours he recovered.

Muzaffer

btw when we entered his house we felt that there is something in the house but we can't see it.
like pressure in the room.

ok we lived in nasr city in Cairo egypt so I used to have a friend. one day we were talking about life and a lot of things suddenly we start talking about after life and the dead and jin so he takes what we say as a joke and makes fun of jins so we told him to take the matter seriously he laugh and said if he saw jin he will make him his dog so we told him we will see so I think he was somehow paranoid and after few days one of our friend who lives next to his house call us and told us that he hears our friend start screaming at night and the light of the apartment was off at the doors was looked so we went to his house and break the door and we saw the entered his room and saw him in corner of the room and he was making the sound of dogs and start to bite his tongue so hard that its start to bleeding and some papers with him so we took him to the mosque and called the shiek to help us and as the sheik start to read the boy grab the sheick by the neck and gave him a strong punch in the mouth and throw him away so all people on the moque grabbed him and the imam called 3 imam and then start to read quran quietly and slowly started to raise there voice and the body start the scream in scary tone and suddenly faint and after few days of imams visiting him and reading quran for hours he recovered.

Subhanallah

:ohno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You guys are lucky it is Ramadhan. Jinn Has no power. @Shimbiris

1619443020469.png

Muzaffer

Hayeeeee we have a little minx in our midst
read ayat al kursi after every salat and read azkar al Sabah and masa and you will get protection from any jinn attacks inshallah.

Trending

Latest posts