Can i lose my us citizenship if i become a puntland government official?

Somali politics is like the mafia, okay so you are related to him or in the same qabil as him that will give you a positive 25 of 100. First thing, talk to him and get to know him and ask him if he needs favours that will give you 50 of 100 positives.

Second, do the favours he asks you and psychologically finesse him into believing that you are a loyal dog that will give you 75/100 positive.

Third, ask him for a job, if he says no then say to him that you are loyal and family and if says no after that then you are fucked and he is a good man who follows the rules.

Keo

VIP
I would never choose to become a government official in Somalia whether that's for Somalia or PL even if I had the opportunity.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A Puntland official? Is that what kids grow up wanting to be?

:russ:

As a little boy I once witnessed a Somali government official on a visit to the UAE tear up a parking ticket. I asked my hooyo how he could just do that and she explained that he had diplomatic immunity. Since then my little faraax heart has aspired toward nothing else.

:banderas:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
On the thread subject, an aunt of mine became an official for a while under Gaas back in the day. She's an American citizen and, as far as I know, she is still an American citizen.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Also on the thread subject, Gaas was a US/Somalia dual-national that was a PL official.

Faroole was an Australian-Somali dual national.

:gaasdrink:

@haramcadd

Get a degree, live in Puntland, make a difference and then run for the position you are interested in. For instance, President Deni used to be a teacher and then he became a businessman, he made an impact in two sectors prior to becoming a politician.

There was an Ogaden Minister in Puntland during President Gaas's term btw.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@haramcadd

Get a degree, live in Puntland, make a difference and then run for the position you are interested in. For instance, President Deni used to be a teacher and then he became a businessman, he made an impact in two sectors prior to becoming a politician.

There was an Ogaden Minister in Puntland during President Gaas's term btw.
Ogaden was Advisor for PL Presidential palace.

Trending

Latest posts