Can i have a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
I fricking hate indians these little pieces of shit they get scared when they see a somali yet high five a white dude that fucked his sister theyre all cucks and thibk they are cool they try talking shit to me and calling me when they darker then me. They beg white dudes so much its ridiculous i hate these fuckers. I wish i could send them on a boat to india white ass kissers
haha i am not indian, indians are dogs. Pakis will damn bash the shit outta those hindi motheryuckers.
take this indians #pakiforlife

Indians are pathetic, they are not in a war but there are so many of them in the west? How sway? I hate Asians in general with their model minority bs, they have such a pompous air about them as well.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I can't hate Indians tbh, Hindus though...
Stop killin' my Muslim brothers for eating beef you cow worshipping mongrels.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'd nuke the Indian subcontinent without a moments hesitation. Wallahi, I despise these people with all my heart.

I fricking hate indians these little pieces of shit they get scared when they see a somali yet high five a white dude that fucked his sister theyre all cucks and thibk they are cool they try talking shit to me and calling me when they darker then me. They beg white dudes so much its ridiculous i hate these fuckers. I wish i could send them on a boat to india white ass kissers

What did that guy do to make you hate his entire nation sxb
:hmm:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Is this the same guy that tried raiding /pol/ but failed spectacularly because you couldn't stop namefagging?
:russ:

Did you pick up a slur or two from going over there?
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.