Can i have a rant

AlphaSomali

Were set
I fricking hate indians these little pieces of shit they get scared when they see a somali yet high five a white dude that fucked his sister theyre all cucks and thibk they are cool they try talking shit to me and calling me ni**er when they darker then me. They beg white dudes so much its ridiculous i hate these fuckers. I wish i could send them on a boat to india white ass kissers
haha i am not indian, indians are dogs. Pakis will damn bash the shit outta those hindi motheryuckers.
take this indians #pakiforlife

Indians are pathetic, they are not in a war but there are so many of them in the west? How sway? I hate Asians in general with their model minority bs, they have such a pompous air about them as well.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I can't hate Indians tbh, Hindus though...
Stop killin' my Muslim brothers for eating beef you cow worshipping mongrels.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
I'd nuke the Indian subcontinent without a moments hesitation. Wallahi, I despise these people with all my heart.

I fricking hate indians these little pieces of shit they get scared when they see a somali yet high five a white dude that fucked his sister theyre all cucks and thibk they are cool they try talking shit to me and calling me ni**er when they darker then me. They beg white dudes so much its ridiculous i hate these fuckers. I wish i could send them on a boat to india white ass kissers
What did that guy do to make you hate his entire nation sxb
:hmm:

Nightline Kid

Imagine still using this shithole of a website.
Is this the same guy that tried raiding /pol/ but failed spectacularly because you couldn't stop namefagging?
:russ:

Did you pick up a slur or two from going over there?
:lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts