Can i have a rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fricking hate indians these little pieces of shit they get scared when they see a somali yet high five a white dude that fucked his sister theyre all cucks and thibk they are cool they try talking shit to me and calling me when they darker then me. They beg white dudes so much its ridiculous i hate these fuckers. I wish i could send them on a boat to india white ass kissers

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's kinda understandable when you see people raging over the internet about black dudes but Indians?
You could say this to their faces and nothing would happen sxb :chrisfreshhah:
Why don't you air out your frustrations in a chip shop and scream at the workers :dead1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'ma say nigga right back at him, this is America, if you ain't white you black :gaasdrink:
Im in Canada
This post screams inferiority complex. Did an Indian call you ?
Being scared of an indian is like being scared of the dark
It's kinda understandable when you see people raging over the internet about black dudes but Indians?
You could say this to their faces and nothing would happen sxb :chrisfreshhah:
Why don't you air out your frustrations in a chip shop and scream at the workers :dead1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi on the quran i punched an indian in the face when he called me a pirate and he ran home like a

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
"Shitskin" huh, they could be just as dark as you tho. :lolbron:

Sounds like one of them got to you, lol.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis that hate blacks are cucks they arent my enemy. My enemy are these shitskin currymunchers
Sxb they aren't even on most people's radars in all honesty.
You kind of forget that Indians even exist if you go long enough without seeing any (which is hard enough knowing how fucking many there are)
Just take it easy and either direct that hate at yourself (that seems popular nowadays) or direct it at a specific person.
Dunno, just throwing suggestions around :manny:

Sxb they aren't even on most people's radars in all honesty.
You kind of forget that Indians even exist if you go long enough without seeing any (which is hard enough knowing how fucking many there are)
Just take it easy and either direct that hate at yourself (that seems popular nowadays) or direct it at a specific person.
Dunno, just throwing suggestions around :manny:
Noooo i hate indians they raise their daughters to learn how to suck Gus. In hinduism when an indian girl gets her first white gus the whole family is supposed to celebrate and the black dot on their forehead is to show that they had white dick

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@ArchBishopofAtheism look at this half jamaican toronto rat talking shit about edmonton :gucciwhat:

My nigga edmonton catched more cases then ontario ya drake groupies :chrisfreshhah:
Fam no one really cares about deadmonton. Like the winter is brutal and its filled with crackhead natives.

Deadmonton is another irrelevant canadian city no one outside of alberta cares about:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Fam no one really cares about deadmonton. Like the winter is brutal and its filled with crackhead natives.

Deadmonton is another irrelevant canadian city no one outside of alberta cares about:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Go f*ck yourself toronto has premature s that like taking their shirt off fruity fags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts