CAN I ASK YOU GUYS A QUESTION? Like Israel why can’t Villa Somalia employ a geeljire born and raised in the West as the Foreign Minister ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
To be good orator u need to use history, values, shared commonalities between nations, if u don't know the nation you live in thru dhalasho or u don't understand their history and their priorities, you will not get anywhere. It helps speaking to people by first going to their rural areas and living and growing up knowing their story and then you need to find where your homeland story has similarities. Good orators are very hard to find or else they will fall asleep when your talking. I know how to talk to Somalis in their spirit but I also know how to speak to the western world knowing their priorities, values, and where we can transfer our strengths not look for each other weaknesses and finds way to exploit which is stupid 'makavellian' politics

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To be good orator u need to use history, values, shared commonalities between nations, if u don't know the nation you live in thru dhalasho or u don't understand their history and their priorities, you will not get anywhere. It helps speaking to people by first going to their rural areas and living and growing up knowing their story and then you need to find where your homeland story has similarities. Good orators are very hard to find or else they will fall asleep when your talking. I know how to talk to Somalis in their spirit but I also know how to speak to the western world knowing their priorities, values, and where we can transfer our strengths not look for each other weaknesses and finds way to exploit which is stupid 'makavellian' politics

I believe that you are great for this job. We need someone like you as the FM

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe that you are great for this job. We need someone like you as the FM

Haven't u noticed somali foreign policy is the problem not the spokesman, they speak to the west as 'financial aid basket case' kama hadlan siday uu badeli lahayeen their human development index and stop relying on the rest of the world to change your lights, plumbing, build your houses and do basic economic activitiess, they sit there and say 'the west abadoned us in our hour of need' like you are some baby that needs help. U speak to the islamic world as 'brotherly nations' lakin wax brother la yirahdo siyasada inte lagu arkay, these people in somalia need a damn GENERATIONAL OVERHAUL. but it will take time, we need to wait till we are all in our 60s and have experience, till then we have to tolerate these cold war generation

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Haven't u noticed somali foreign policy is the problem not the spokesman, they speak to the west as 'financial aid basket case' kama hadlan siday uu badeli lahayeen their human development index and stop relying on the rest of the world to change your lights, plumbing, build your houses and do basic economic activitiess, they sit there and say 'the west abadoned us in our hour of need' like you are some baby that needs help. U speak to the islamic world as 'brotherly nations' lakin wax brother la yirahdo siyasada inte lagu arkay, these people in somalia need a damn GENERATIONAL OVERHAUL. but it will take time, we need to wait till we are all in our 60s and have experience, till then we have to tolerate these cold war generation
Bro, you need to haul your ass back to Somalia and get involved politically. Of course, you need few well placed contacts to get into the door.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A mentally retarded person has stronger product development then someone in somali, they work iyago deficient ah and they still deliver ten times better quality in their work, can u say the same in Somalia. Just go look at the lowest industry such as waiters and highest industries academics, wax kasto waxaa ka muuqdo low human capital, to deny we are cursed dhinaca 'aqoonta' ama 'skillska' is the first thing we need to acknowledge. We cannot even carry out basic economic functions in our market, waa waxyaabaha basicka ahaa ayaan la dhul dhacayna at the lowest quality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Arabs don't even trust Somalis inay 'hilibka' uu 'qalshan', that's how bad it is and they want u to export it live and not create thousands of job where you process and package their meat into different parts. They take that and do it at their local end so the supply chain is in their economy. Somalia is just cursed human development wise, wax ka hadlayo dalka ma arkin, our gdp produces less then average companies in the world, waa 'shirkado' ayaa naga dhaqaalo roon iska daa wadamo.