CAN I ASK YOU GUYS A QUESTION? Like Israel why can’t Villa Somalia employ a geeljire born and raised in the West as the Foreign Minister ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Specially when you are competing with Oxford trained Kenyan government officials.

Israel has left the Palestinians in the dust because they employed a clever tactic. Whenever they were speaking to a Western media they would use a spokesperson who was a native speaker of that channel. If they were getting interviewed by a French channel they’ll have a French born and raised Jew.

You know why ?

It human nature to relate to someone. If someone speaks your language your more sympathetic. The delivery of the message is much smoother.

Go take a look a Palestinian spokesperson 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

☝ He ain’t bad but he is stretching his sentences. We can do better.

make @DR OSMAN the FM, he is an eloquent speaker when he is not slipping 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Specially when you are competing with Oxford trained Kenyan government officials.

Israel has left the Palestinians in the dust because they employed a clever tactic. Whenever they were speaking to a Western media they would use a spokesperson who was a native speaker of that channel. If they were getting interviewed by a French channel they’ll have a French born and raised Jew.

You know why ?

It human nature to relate to someone. If someone speaks your language your more sympathetic. The delivery of the message is much smoother.

What you talking about he speaks excellent English better then most Somalis.

I wouldn't be surprised if a British born or American born Somali enters political office backhome a decade from now. Jews were away from Israel for 2,000 years but Somalis for 30 years lol. These things take time.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That FM is excellent speaker, I love how he was able to answer questions with absolute eloquence and style. I couldn’t find one fault in the interview :)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Here’s what’m talking abt

Notice the Australian in him

Now listen to the Palestinian spokesperson 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

@Knet and @Jiron. You outa understand that Western people relate closer and sympathize with folks who speak their language without an accent.

like Israel just hire one of these kids out of Sanford University, born and bread in the States, Canada or the UK.

When talking to Australians have a Geeljire from there speak

When speaking to the Dutch have @Abdalla speak

When speaking to the Swedes have @Mercury speak........ I take it back, he has a huge Swedish accent
giphy.gif

Last edited:

You know why ?

The guys accent is better than ilhan Omar, he is eloquent and very well spoken, his accent is that of someone who went to the US as a small child impressive because he looks about 50.

Reborn
That foreign minister who conducted the interview spoke very good Emglish.I don't know why the hell you are complaining about?
Answers are stretched because it's an interview and his responses has to be exact.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Any accomplished Somali with a native accent of their resident country won't risk their career and reputation to work for a corrupt and dysfunctional government. It also puts into question their loyalty between their adoptive country and ancestral country.

:kanyeshrug:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Any accomplished Somali with a native accent of their resident country won't risk their career and reputation to work for a corrupt and dysfunctional government. It also puts into question their loyalty between their adoptive country and ancestral country.
Even in the US the Jewish lobby has tried to sink Ilham Omar politically because she wasn't tough on Erdogan. Lol. She got re-elected anyway.

repo

VIP
Even in the US the Jewish lobby has tried to sink Ilham Omar politically because she wasn't tough on Erdogan. Lol. She got re-elected anyway.
I don't think she would have survived a primary challenge in most districts. But her case is unique, she had too much thrown at her, she's teflon at this point.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think she would have survived a primary challenge in most districts. But her case is unique, she had too much thrown at her, she's teflon at this point.

is the uniqueness the fact that her people are the majority in that district?

I heard some who said that actually the other people are more but because she has lobbied the qoomuLuudh and the extreme liberals she was able to win.

repo

VIP
is the uniqueness the fact that her people are the majority in that district?

I heard some who said that actually the other people are more but because she has lobbied the qoomuLuudh and the extreme liberals she was able to win.
Yeah, the pro rainbow alliance was a factor. The district is the most democratic, so it's already woke. She's a black pro-LGBT Muslim woman so her woke meter was already off the chart, but the Jewish husband has set her up for life.

She's the woke queen, embodiment of woke America. That's why she can criticize Somalis, their vote is meaningless. That's why she can criticize the first black president Obama but in other district that shit doesn't fly, she wouldn't survive a primary. The SJW love her.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah, the pro rainbow alliance was a factor. The district is the most democratic, so it's already woke. She's a black pro-LGBT Muslim woman so her woke meter was already off the chart, but the Jewish husband has set her up for life.

She's the woke queen, embodiment of woke America. That's why she can criticize Somalis, their vote is meaningless. That's why she can criticize the first black president Obama but in other district that shit doesn't fly, she wouldn't survive a primary. The SJW love her.

Wuat can bring her down ?

They gunning for her.

Trending