Can BLM lovers tell me why do African Americans make up the majority of violent crimes and murders that are committed in the USA

I'm still wondering how you're gonna make a claim like the government providing endless programs for the past 140 years for black people and not even have examples. What was he expecting? That I'd just take his word for it?

Why is “You’re” included if I’m not being mentioned. Maybe it’s a typo.
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Slavery only ended 150 years ago, how could there be support programs in place only a decade later?

Somalis are light years ahead of AA's in the USA, there is absolutely no comparison between the two communities. Somalis have accomplished what AA communities couldn't in hundreds of years. Don't speak for Canadian Somalis either, I'm sure some one FROM Canada can tell us the what's going on over there.

Projecting your gaajo 'council estate' lifestyle onto Somalis thousands of miles away and deliberately denying the cold, hard, crime stats of AAs is shameful and disgusting. Have you ever seen an AA? Talked to one? Such a beg.
:kodaksmiley:You SJW Xalimos are something else wlh.

Looool one word 'Dixon'....

Also, i'm fully aware that Somalis are doing better than African Americans Alhamdulliah.

Last edited:
Excuse me, i'm not arguing with him. All I want is for him to leave me the hell alone.
I don't care about his views or opinions.
All I did was say that you can't be freed from prison by committing a crime. That's a fact. Not an opinion. Why can't you just accept that?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Excuse me, i'm not arguing with him. All I want is for him to leave me the hell alone.
I don't care about his views or opinions.
He's pretty weird ngl, he used to harass me too like that. He did the same to like 4 other users. Constantly qashining and quoting. But he changed ever since he was banned.

I suspect your liberal views have stroked his carnal desires to harass people online, I guess a leopard never changes their spots

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm still wondering how you're gonna make a claim like the government providing endless programs for the past 140 years for black people and not even have examples. What was he expecting? That I'd just take his word for it?

Why is “You’re” included if I’m not being mentioned. Maybe it’s a typo.
pronoun: YOU

1. 1.
    used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
    "are you listening?"

2. 2.
    used to refer to any person in general.
    "after a while, you get used to it"

He's pretty weird ngl, he used to harass me too like that. He did the same to like 4 other users. Constantly qashining and quoting. But he changed ever since he was banned.

I suspect your liberal views have stroked his carnal desires to harass people online, I guess a leopard never changes their spots
All I'm saying is that you can't go free through crime. What's so weird about that? She's the patronising one.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m not arguing. Just point out the fact he doesn’t understand pronouns (pause)
These kind of things annoy me, I try to side with you but you let your ignorance and lack of grade 3 knowledge get in the way. You can be used as a general pronounce. The irony of calling me out for not understanding pronouns.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:snoop:

God wasn’t kind to you in the brain department.
That's funny, considering you don't even understand how pronouns work or lack simple logic.

If I use the pronoun "he" twice referring to him, and use the pronoun "you" once. Why would you assume I was talking to you. ESPECIALLY when you know full well you didn't make that claim and you know exactly who did and that I literally mentioned him twice in the next sentence.

You don't even take the time to put 2 and 2 together. Even a non-english speaker can piece simple things together, you hick

Trending

Latest posts