Can BLM lovers tell me why do African Americans make up the majority of violent crimes and murders that are committed in the USA

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
THEY DO HAVE OPPORTUNITIES I already provided a list of programs that were given to AAs, but they don't want to work hard and climb up the ladder. The Irish, Italians had nothing to their names when they came to the USA and weren't even considered to be white, so they couldn't benefit from that white tag. They created their own businesses and worked their asses off.
I mean you’re right the Irish and Italians at one point weren’t considered White,but let’s be honest they were treated far better than the Coons.

I mean just look at history the US segeration only ended in the late 60s. I absolutely despise BLM movement but to compare the Irish to the Coons is idiotic

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
BLM only cares about Black lives whenever a White cop kills one but are negligent in Blacks killing each other and fixing their shitty communities
Yes!!! In Chicago, I don’t get harassed and threatened by nazis. Pro-blacks gangs are hypocrites. My uncle told me that some of his maadow gangbanger friends to try to kill me. I’m dead serious ,BDs and Hebrew Israelites can’t stand my uppity ass. I hate NOI members, too.
The Latin Kings’ name confuses me . My coworkers joke that some of the dogs joined them, too. They should just change the name. But most pro-black groups are ran by whites, Jews, half breeds. I don’t think America’s public school fund is going toward history.