Can BLM lovers tell me why do African Americans make up the majority of violent crimes and murders that are committed in the USA

White working class people commit more crime than white middle/upper class.
Everywhere you go in the world, the poor commit more crime than the middle class/upper class. Also, the judicial system is a lot more forgiving towards them as well. Are the poor inherently immoral?

Doesn't help that in America, black people are not only poorer, but also much more likely to be imprisoned for the same crime a white person would be freed for.

Example: Judges initially refused to imprison Brock turner, as he was a white kid, from a 'good family'. That was literally what judge Troianos comment. Can you imagine, American Judicial system uses excuses for white kids to get away with rape and that was like in 2016-17 times. Imagine how bad they were ten, twenty years ago?

I am not him just because you're so brainwashed about AAs being oppressed I am sorry that you can't handle the truth.
I posted that because he makes suspiciously false posts. I think he’s actually funny and I posted in jest.

You on the other hand need to fall off my BBC.

I never brought you up. Seems like you’re ignoring factual information being given to you and respond with female emotion, hate and caalacal.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I posted that because he makes suspiciously false posts. I think he’s actually funny and I posted in jest.

You on the other hand need to fall off my BBC.

I never brought you up. Seems like you’re ignoring factual information being given to you and respond with female emotion, hate and caalacal.
I'm still wondering how you're gonna make a claim like the government providing endless programs for the past 140 years for black people and not even have examples. What was he expecting? That I'd just take his word for it?

White working class people commit more crime than white middle/upper class.
Everywhere you go in the world, the poor commit more crime than the middle class/upper class. Also, the judicial system is a lot more forgiving towards them as well. Are the poor inherently immoral?

Doesn't help that in America, black people are not only poorer, but also much more likely to be imprisoned for the same crime a white person would be freed for.

Example: Judges initially refused to imprison Brock turner, as he was a white kid, from a 'good family'. That was literally what judge Troianos comment. Can you imagine, American Judicial system uses excuses for white kids to get away with rape and that was like in 2016-17 times. Imagine how bad they were ten, twenty years ago?
Let me use your very own logic here, you aren't American so you can't speak on this issue. But anyways you say black people are disproportionately imprisoned for crimes whites are freed for. Excuse me, what?? :drakewtf:

I'm still wondering how you're gonna make a claim like the government providing endless programs for the past 140 years for black people and not even have examples. What was he expecting? That I'd just take his word for it?
I never made that claim. You’re arguing with the wrong person.
Were you in the turtle reading group as a yute?
:ayaanswag:

Can you please leave me alone.

Statistics are on the internet.
Why can't I speak? Because I 'abused' you? I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. It's clearly false AAs are arrested at higher rates for crime White Americans are freed for. I don't need any stats to prove that. Just read it.

Why can't I speak? Because I 'abused' you? I just gave you a taste of your own medicine. It's clearly false AAs are arrested at higher rates for crime White Americans are freed for. I don't need any stats to prove that. Just read it.

If it is false google and find out.

Stop messaging me.

Leave me alone.

If it is false google and find out.

Stop messaging me.

Leave me alone.
Funny you quote me more than I do you and qashin my every comment but then proceed to tell me to leave you alone. This was never about you. Leave your ego at the door. I'm just refuting your mindboggingly ridiculous claims. Explain to me how one can be FREED for a crime. Do that and I'll leave you alone.

Slavery ended like 300 years ago bro. After the 1960s they were given endless state funded programs by the US government to help with their economic situation, but they failed to take advantage of them.
Bullshit after slavery were the Jim crows
And after was the prison reforms in where blacks received lengthy prison sentences intended to destroy family unit
Dont wanna makes excuses but dont be ignorant comparing them to others besides the natives in Canada

Funny you quote me more than I do you and qashin my every comment but then proceed to tell me to leave you alone. This was never about you. Leave your ego at the door. I'm just refuting your mindboggingly ridiculous claims. Explain to me how one can be FREED for a crime. Do that and I'll leave you alone.

Walal, are you metally unstable?

Did you not just first @ me now?

I don't care about your opinions. Leave me alone.

Slavery ended like 300 years ago bro. After the 1960s they were given endless state funded programs by the US government to help with their economic situation, but they failed to take advantage of them.

Slavery didn't 300 years ago. It ended 150 years ago.

You don't even know when it ended or the fact that ending changed nothing as they were freed with nothing to their name. Many went back and even started working for their masters again for a very small income!

Also, take into account the fact that they were barred from University, Jim Crow laws, the KKK (there for economic oppression) burning and looting any successful businesses they had ect).

Bullshit after slavery were the Jim crows
And after was the prison reforms in where blacks received lengthy prison sentences intended to destroy family unit
Dont wanna makes excuses but dont be ignorant comparing them to others besides the natives in Canada
Native Canadians didn't suffer as much as they did, but they did lose much much more.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Native Canadians didn't suffer as much as they did, but they did lose much much more.
What are you and @Halimak even arguing about? None of you guys even made any points yet. All you're doing is refuting each other without even trying to come to a conclusion

He didn't. All he did was highlight the hypocrisy of the BLM.

Why is “You’re” included if I’m not being mentioned. Maybe it’s a typo.

Slavery didn't 300 years ago. It ended 150 years ago.

You don't even know when it ended or the fact that ending changed nothing as they were freed with nothing to their name. Many went back and even started working for their masters again for a very small income!

Also, take into account the fact that they were barred from University, Jim Crow laws, the KKK (there for economic oppression) burning and looting any successful businesses they had ect).
It actually changed a lot. Many went North anyways.

That clearly isn't true as Somalis in Canada and some parts of America are certainly not doing better than AAs.
Even in the UK, we have high rates of boys going in and out of prison and that is definitely because Somalis live in low income areas.

Unless you think we are inherently trash as well?
Somalis are light years ahead of AA's in the USA, there is absolutely no comparison between the two communities. Somalis have accomplished what AA communities couldn't in hundreds of years. Don't speak for Canadian Somalis either, I'm sure some one FROM Canada can tell us the what's going on over there.

Projecting your gaajo 'council estate' lifestyle onto Somalis thousands of miles away and deliberately denying the cold, hard, crime stats of AAs is shameful and disgusting. Have you ever seen an AA? Talked to one? Such a beg.
:kodaksmiley:You SJW Xalimos are something else wlh.

Trending