Can BLM lovers tell me why do African Americans make up the majority of violent crimes and murders that are committed in the USA

• Of adults arrested for murder, 52.0 percent were Black or African American, 45.4 percent were White, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
  • Black or African American juveniles comprised 52.0 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 58.4 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
20200605_010330.jpg

BLM only cares about Black lives whenever a White cop kills one but are negligent in Blacks killing each other and fixing their shitty communities

If you got netflix highly advise you to watch documentary called The 13th
Explains everything you need to know about the prison/slavery system

BLM only cares about Black lives whenever a White cop kills one but are negligent in Blacks killing each other and fixing their shitty communities
Why are you equating criminals killing each other and some innocent to payed government employees that have an oath to protect and serve the public?

I agree criminals should be dealt with justly, severally and quickly (preferably shariah)

Why are you equating criminals killing each other and some innocent to payed government employees that have an oath to protect and serve the public?

I agree criminals should be dealt with justly, severally and quickly (preferably shariah)
He didn't. All he did was highlight the hypocrisy of the BLM.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm not even BLM and I can answer this question in my sleep. :dead:

Ask original questions. In my friend group they're mostly bias against BLM (like me) so I would play the devil's advocate to even the playing field.

If I wanted to I could put blm to rest or raise it from all the debates I've been in and all the different side's I've taken.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow you guy's really can't answer this. Here I'll help.

The main reason why black people commit crimes disproportionately is due to the fact they suffer poverty disproportionately. Out of all races, blacks and hispanics account for 41% of poverty in the US. What's even worse is that states that were the most active in slavery tended to have even worse poverty rates for blacks, where Mississippi, Wisconsin, and Arkansas having 31% of all people in poverty as AA in each of them exclusively. You see where I'm going with this.

Black people were enslaved, they were viewed as an asset to be owned let alone them owning any. Freeing slaves didn't do too much for them. They had nothing, they began creating gangs, not for crimes initially, but to take care of each other as a community and fight back against racism and stick up for each other. These gangs gradually grew and began running underground markets and conflicting with each other.

History hasn't been kind to them. They were pretty much trapped in a cycle, even though slavery was over, racism was not. they couldn't open up businesses without being harassed, couldn't work for white owned businesses and couldn't do anything for themselves as black people in a white man's country

so what can they do? Wallow in poverty and resort to crime. Only recently have we seen more and more middle class AAs coming up. The rich ones are only rich because of entertainment (entertainment black culture has created).

Even now they're having a hard time leaving the ghettos, they all believe rapping or sports is the way out. Because that's what all their role models are doing, not to mention single parents, growing up in a horrible environment and around crimes. The older head criminals are only recruiting more, which will recruit more.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The main reason why black people commit crimes disproportionately is due to the fact they suffer poverty disproportionately. Out of all races, blacks and hispanics account for 41% of poverty in the US. What's even worse is that states that were the most active in slavery tended to have even worse poverty rates for blacks, where Mississippi, Wisconsin, and Arkansas having 31% of all people in poverty as AA in each of them exclusively. You see where I'm going with this.

Black people were enslaved, they were viewed as an asset to be owned let alone them owning any. Freeing slaves didn't do too much for them. They had nothing, they began creating gangs, not for crimes initially, but to take care of each other as a community and fight back against racism and stick up for each other. These gangs gradually grew and began running underground markets and conflicting with each other.

History hasn't been kind to them. They were pretty much trapped in a cycle, even though slavery was over, racism was not. they couldn't open up businesses without being harassed, couldn't work for white owned businesses and couldn't do anything for themselves as black people in a white man's country

so what can they do? Wallow in poverty and resort to crime. Only recently have we seen more and more middle class AAs coming up. The rich ones are only rich because of entertainment (entertainment black culture has created).

Even now they're having a hard time leaving the ghettos, they all believe rapping or sports is the way out. Because that's what all their role models are doing, not to mention single parents, growing up in a horrible environment and around crimes. The older head criminals are only recruiting more, which will recruit more.
In short, black people don't commit crimes because of their skin colour, but because of an endless cycle of poverty that began through slavery.

Your arguments gets destroyed because every African migrant group that comes to the USA has way been more successful than them despite coming from war-torn countries in Africa.

In short, black people don't commit crimes because of their skin colour, but because of an endless cycle of poverty that began through slavery.

Slavery ended like 300 years ago bro. After the 1960s they were given endless state funded programs by the US government to help with their economic situation, but they failed to take advantage of them.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Slavery ended like 300 years ago bro. After the 1960s they were given endless programs by the US government to help with their economic situation, but they failed to take advantage of them.
Name a few of these "endless programs" since the 1960s

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Your arguments gets destroyed because every African migrant group that comes to the USA has way been more successful than them despite coming from war-torn countries in Africa.
Because they come in with 2 parents and usually come here at an older age where they haven't been heavily influenced by "AA culture".

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Because they come in with 2 parents and usually come here at an older age where they haven't been heavily influenced by "AA culture".
Their only goal isn't to be a trapper, rapper, or sportstar. And I have personally seen how easy it is for fobs to get caught up in gang violence. I lived in a very ghetto and dangerous neighbourhood full of african immigrants and AAs. They're not completely immune either