Can a Somalilander or Djiboutian Somali donate to a political party in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nothing to do with each other politically since 30 years, Draco is right and his question legit. We have national elections with existing parties, so we were courois if we can support from the outside one of your local parties (although there won't be an election). You wish it were different, but reality is SL is a functioning defacto-country with a territory of 160,000 square, a military and every sign of a modern state, whereas Somalia exists only on the paper. So there is nothing called "SL-region" that is part of this non existent Somalia. You people don't know the difference between dejure and defacto.

It is not a coincidence that after 30 years most of your regions are lawless and are controlled by foreign troops, terrorists and warlords. The best adivise i have to your people: Jealously and delusions are not a good base of building a state. This will only hold you back another 30 years.
:manny:
Lol same talking points, im not here to argue this topic is boring to me. But thats what you think or want to believe. Everything SL and every other region has done since the civil war was mostly funded and supported by the IC including the elections lol. Under the name Somalia. Somalia is this country here; its not a particular govt.

so-locator-map.gif

Some regions within it are more stable than others. Its not impressive to say 'we've been separate for 30 years' from what? No duh the country collapsed and there was a civil war, each region began establishing local rule its not unique to SL only. Everyone was de-facto "separated". And there was nothing to separate from everyone was autonomous and the central govt collapsed... why do you ignore reality? Also whole regions claimed by SL do not support seccession and yes there has always been Somalis from the SL region part of the central govt like everyone else. Even the seccsionist govts always maintained working connections with the central govt, some not so openly.

These delusional arguments are boring tbh. The truth will settle in more with time.

Lol same talking points, im not here to argue this topic is boring to me. But thats what you think or want to believe. Everything SL and every other region has done since the civil war was mostly funded and supported by the IC including the elections lol. Under the name Somalia. Somalia is this country here; its not a particular govt.

View attachment 74478

Some regions within it are more stable than others. Its not impressive to say 'we've been separate for 30 years' from what? No duh the country collapsed and there was a civil war, each region began establishing local rule its not unique to SL only. Everyone was de-facto "separated". And there was nothing to separate from everyone was autonomous and the central govt collapsed... why do you ignore reality? Also whole regions claimed by SL do not support seccession and yes there has always been Somalis from the SL region part of the central govt like everyone else. Even the seccsionist govts always maintained working connections with the central govt, some not so openly.

These delusional arguments are boring tbh. The truth will settle in more with time.

"Whole regions claimed by SL, do not support Seccionism". Which regions please enlighten us ?
:mjlol:

I will only refer to one sentence in your paragraph full of standard phrases. "Everything SL and every other region has done since the civil war was mostly funded and supported by the IC including the elections lol"

Okay why don't you others had a functioning military or never had elections ? I tell you why, because you need to first control your claimed borders, secondly you need statehood organizations and thirdly you need peace. All of that is only given in SL, due to hard work of its people the last 30 years. Again, if you would concentrate on yourself and your problems you would have achieved the same the last 30 years, but delusions and jealousy are not a base for building a state.
:trumpsmirk:

"Whole regions claimed by SL, do not support Seccionism". Which regions please enlighten us ?

I will only refer to one sentence in your paragraph full of standard phrases. "Everything SL and every other region has done since the civil war was mostly funded and supported by the IC including the elections lol"

Okay why don't you others had a functioning military or never had elections ? I tell you why, because you need to first control your claimed borders, secondly you need statehood organizations and thirdly you need peace. All of that is only given in SL, due to hard work of its people the last 30 years. Again, if you would concentrate on yourself and your problems you would have achieved the same the last 30 years, but delusions and jealousy are not a base for building a state.
:trumpsmirk:
Lol this “concentrate on your regions” thing many of you like to repeat is funny because it’s always you guys @ing people and forcing these repetitive and boring back and forths.

Anyway, time will make things more clear to you (if it already hasn’t lol) , until then, take care. I’m not really interested in these convos maybe @ me when something substantial happens lol.

Lol this “concentrate on your regions” thing many of you like to repeat is funny because it’s always you guys @ing people and forcing these repetitive and boring back and forths.

Anyway, time will make things more clear to you (if it already hasn’t lol) , until then, take care. I’m not really interested in these convos maybe @ me when something substantial happens lol.

Okay huuno, time will make things clear for me (with my 68 IQ).

Lmao @DRACO is so delusional it’s sad sometimes. Well SL region is part of Somalia so obviously yes. You deluded yourself too much you might go completely crazy and lose touch with reality.

But it’s also for all ethnic Somalis to become citizens and participate, so including Djibouti.
Glad that they are not somali but oromo/xabeshi future warbooty when shit hits the fan and it will

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
What is your tribe/Region ? It seems you've joined the cursed way of politics
:damedamn:

That name is just ugly..,a whole lotta ugly.

Somali politics is a joke in and of itself. We are a bunch of laughing stock. I’m not delusional so don’t include me in your qabyaalad.

That name is just ugly..,a whole lotta ugly.

Somali politics is a joke in and of itself. We are a bunch of laughing stock. I’m not delusional so don’t include me in your qabyaalad.

I don't disagree with you. Judging your wise words, you must be Hawiye (Abgaal). Barasho wanaagsan baayo.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Saying Somalia has nothing to do with Somaliland is pretty ludicrous. Whether you like it or not neighbouring countries (or in this case regions) will always have a relations with each other

And at the end of them day I know that you know that Somaliland will never ever become a self-autonomous country due to world politics.
And why is that? Why force a people to joining a country that they don't want to be apart of? We spent 3 decades building up our country from ashy ruins to a functioning state.

We will get reorganization from the U.N soon, it's just a matter of when.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Thats what you want and wish for, its not the reality. He asked a stupid question and tried to compare SL to Djibouti miskeen. Honestly this is childish and boring, if simple concepts like this is a struggle for you guys dont @ me. Enjoy your delusions lol #embarrasing
It is reality Somaliland is a country either if you like it or not. A government, parties, a president, military, capital city, etc.

All we need is renegotiation from the U.N and we are gone.

DRACO

VIP
Thats what you want and wish for, its not the reality. He asked a stupid question and tried to compare SL to Djibouti miskeen. Honestly this is childish and boring, if simple concepts like this is a struggle for you guys dont @ me. Enjoy your delusions lol #embarrasing
I want to know Somalian's opinions on Non-Somalian Somali's donating to Somalia based political parties. Somalilanders are not Somalian so i added them.
My god when will you learn...

kk we left 30 years ago, Somaliland is not apart of Somalia we want nothing to do with your country.
It's like begging someone who dumped or divorced you to get back together with u:drakelaugh:

Somaliland should have been meddling in Somalia's affairs 19 years ago. It is only in the year 2019 that Waraabe and Ina Kahin think of this :farmajoyaab:

and out of all the politicians they get behind the failed AA:farmajoyaab:

You lot deserve another 30 years in political wilderness
I think over the next few years you will see SL meddling a lot in Somalian affairs. I will admit that Bihi is good at foreign affairs .

DRACO

VIP
Imbecile, u still considered part of Somalia. That makes u also Somalian
I dont have a problem with Somalians who claim SL as a part of Somalia as long as they spend equally as much time/energy calling for Somali Djbouti/Ethiopian/kenyan/ regions to be a part of Somalia too.
@DRACO why did you put somalilander and Djboutian in the same sentence as though Somaliland is a country? Get your head checked.
So you're going to forget about the other Non Somalian Somalis?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I want to know Somalian's opinions on Non-Somalian Somali's donating to Somalia based political parties. Somalilanders are not Somalian so i added them.

Somalilanders but not somalian, Like Im somali with forehead but still Im not somali.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ::deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending