Can a Somalilander or Djiboutian Somali donate to a political party in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalian political finance laws
tenor.gif

Truth be told there is only one genuine political party in Somalia and that is Nabad and Nolol

As a citizen of Somalia you're free to donate to Abdirahman Abdishakur's Jabhad Wadajir :hemad:

DRACO

VIP
Truth be told there is only one genuine political party in Somalia and that is Nabad and Nolol

As a citizen of Somalia you're free to donate to Abdirahman Abdishakur's Jabhad Wadajir :hemad:
I will donate to H.E. Abdirahman Abdishakur . If a Qatari can donate to N&N why Cant a Non-Somalian somali donate too ?:farmajoyaab:

Political parties in Somalia ? Where do these parties have their quarters ? Where did they held their meetings in Somalia ? What was their result in the last elections ? 4 people who live in the Diaspora and give their little group a name are not a political party bro. Smh

The FGS president is de facto "Madaxweye kulmeel gaar" (interim president), he has no party nor the oppostion.
:damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Political parties in Somalia ? Where do these parties have their quarters ? Where did they held their meetings in Somalia ? What was their result in the last elections ? 4 people who live in the Diaspora and give their little group a name are not a political party bro. Smh

The FGS president is de facto "Madaxweye kulmeel gaar" (interim president), he has no party nor the oppostion.
:damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@embarassing

I will donate to H.E. Abdirahman Abdishakur . If a Qatari can donate to N&N why Cant a Non-Somalian somali donate too ?:farmajoyaab:
Somaliland should have been meddling in Somalia's affairs 19 years ago. It is only in the year 2019 that Waraabe and Ina Kahin think of this :farmajoyaab:

and out of all the politicians they get behind the failed AA:farmajoyaab:

You lot deserve another 30 years in political wilderness

Lmao @DRACO is so delusional it’s sad sometimes. Well SL region is part of Somalia so obviously yes. You deluded yourself too much you might go completely crazy and lose touch with reality.

But it’s also for all ethnic Somalis to become citizens and participate, so including Djibouti.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lmao @DRACO is so delusional it’s sad sometimes. Well SL region is part of Somalia so obviously yes. You deluded yourself too much you might go completely crazy and lose touch with reality.

But it’s also for all ethnic Somalis to become citizens and participate, so including Djibouti.
My god when will you learn...

kk we left 30 years ago, Somaliland is not apart of Somalia we want nothing to do with your country.

kk we left 30 years ago, Somaliland is not apart of Somalia we want nothing to do with your country.
Thats what you want and wish for, its not the reality. He asked a stupid question and tried to compare SL to Djibouti miskeen. Honestly this is childish and boring, if simple concepts like this is a struggle for you guys dont @ me. Enjoy your delusions lol #embarrasing

psyche

To each their own

Saying Somalia has nothing to do with Somaliland is pretty ludicrous. Whether you like it or not neighbouring countries (or in this case regions) will always have a relations with each other

And at the end of them day I know that you know that Somaliland will never ever become a self-autonomous country due to world politics.

Thats what you want and wish for, its not the reality. He asked a stupid question and tried to compare SL to Djibouti miskeen. Honestly this is childish and boring, if simple concepts like this is a struggle for you guys dont @ me. Enjoy your delusions lol #embarrasing

We have nothing to do with each other politically since 30 years, Draco is right and his question legit. We have national elections with existing parties, so we were courois if we can support from the outside one of your local parties (although there won't be an election). You wish it were different, but reality is SL is a functioning defacto-country with a territory of 160,000 square, a military and every sign of a modern state, whereas Somalia exists only on the paper. So there is nothing called "SL-region" that is part of this non existent Somalia. You people don't know the difference between dejure and defacto.

It is not a coincidence that after 30 years most of your regions are lawless and are controlled by foreign troops, terrorists and warlords. The best adivise i have to your people: Jealously and delusions are not a good base of building a state. This will only hold you back another 30 years.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts