Camey Karbash On SSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Camey made a good point at the 7:00 mark about the position and awood qaybsi in Somaliland. My father is like camey age but a bit older I think, he is adamant dhulbahante inay ka badan yihin isaaq oo wuxu yiri 20 ugu yaran ba ka soo baxayso magta bixiya dhulbahante halka isaaq gebi ahanteedu intasi ma haystane. It's very true you can get easily 20 mag paying clans in dhulbahante where-as I don't think that's the case for Isaaq.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He made a good point according to my father when he watched it. He said in 98 all puntland clans built puntland, it was ssdf, usp(dhulbahante, warsangeli), sdu(leelkase), it wasn't a SSDF conference at all. No region was attacked nor any clan, nor clan was disarmed, it was a pure 'will' based conference for all hartis. Noone can deny that in Somalia even if they hate Puntland.

No1 was forced to come look at baraxlay, towfiq, saaxo which have different clans residing there, they were invited but they refused and that decision was respected and they were left alone. Towfiq a dir district and Saaxo a marehan district has joined recently thru their own free will a few years ago. They are still armed and have their own weapons just like all other puntlanders. These are facts sxb. Denying it all u want won't help the clear truth and realities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's funny what camey says at the 11:00 mark, that's what my father does also. He comes thru hargeisa airport and gets a taxi and just goes after 2 day rest. He said wuu yaqyaqsooda meel harami ka jirta weeye according to my father oo somali iska xoraynayso somali is the biggest dembi in somali culture and diintana wayba ka baxeen because no muslim can free himself from another muslim nation. It can never happen it's called 'ridda' iyo 'murtad'.

That's why arabs will never recognize somaliland, it would be the biggest blow to the religion of islam causing all the islamic world to stand up in disgust and declare somaliland a kaffir state and no longer among muslim nations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad points to nugaal/mudug iyo dagaalada ay darawishta ka gaysteen Puntland, you can't do that much damage if your small clan. If they unite he is certain inay hargeisa iyo burco wada gaban karane then he points to mag paying clans they have like 15 isims now and u can assume there are other mag paying constituencies who fall under those isims like osman mahmoud have mag paying and fall under the boqor. He assumes 20-25 constiuentencies lakin base fican leh not rahanwayn oo kale oo basekooda aad uu liito oo 7 jilib bay uu bahan yihin inay isku keenan mag bixin keliya.

It was the biggest war in puntland history the darawish war ama dagaalka ugu wayna ee abiid soo marta puntland bay ahayd, he said 91 usc war wuxu ahaa just 'game' ama ciyaar because we didn't even fight lakin tan darawishtu waanu dagaalanay

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Camey made a good point at the 7:00 mark about the position and awood qaybsi in Somaliland. My father is like camey age but a bit older I think, he is adamant dhulbahante inay ka badan yihin isaaq oo wuxu yiri 20 ugu yaran ba ka soo baxayso magta bixiya dhulbahante halka isaaq gebi ahanteedu intasi ma haystane. It's very true you can get easily 20 mag paying clans in dhulbahante where-as I don't think that's the case for Isaaq.

Yet he can’t seem to recruit a single dhulos battalion to
Fight in Tukaraq. I think Dhulos were overrated by the Kacaan. The are the only Darood sub clan to be occupied today by another clan.

Fight in Tukaraq. I think Dhulos were overrated by the Kacaan. The are the only Darood sub clan to be occupied today by another clan.
My dad points to nugaal/mudug iyo dagaalada ay darawishta ka gaysteen Puntland, you can't do that much damage if your small clan. If they unite he is certain inay hargeisa iyo burco wada gaban karane then he points to mag paying clans they have like 15 isims now and u can assume there are other mag paying constituencies who fall under those isims like osman mahmoud have mag paying and fall under the boqor. He assumes 20-25 constiuentencies lakin base fican leh not rahanwayn oo kale oo basekooda aad uu liito oo 7 jilib bay uu bahan yihin inay isku keenan mag bixin keliya.

It was the biggest war in puntland history the darawish war ama dagaalka ugu wayna ee abiid soo marta puntland bay ahayd, he said 91 usc war wuxu ahaa just 'game' ama ciyaar because we didn't even fight lakin tan darawishtu waanu dagaalanay
i heard subclans like bahasame are larger than Habar Yoonis and Habar jeclo. They are quite big but are very disunited. Never have I seen a clan as disunited as siciid harti. Maskaxda ayaa laga dilay. The same people they ruled 50 years ago are ruling hem today. Could never be me. They need a huge clan conference to address their problems and kick out the jeegan form their lands.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
i heard subclans like bahasame are larger than Habar Yoonis and Habar jeclo. They are quite big but are very disunited. Never have I seen a clan as disunited as siciid harti. Maskaxda ayaa laga dilay. The same people they ruled 50 years ago are ruling hem today. Could never be me. They need a huge clan conference to address their problems and kick out the jeegan form their lands.

HY I heard only not HJ. Their tiny sxb like I said magtooda ha soo sheegan and then we compare against dhulbahante who will have 20-25 mag payers, hence if isaaq only has 20 mag paying clans u can assume dhulbahante can create just as large towns if all settled. Cayaar ma jiro in Somalia none of that shit here on the spot works in the real talk iyo marki wax la qaybsanayo. You clan will be compared based on your mag level. I think HJ mag level is only 2 or 3 maximum, it's not even larger then osman mahmud who has at least 6 mag paying clans.

HY I heard only not HJ. Their tiny sxb like I said magtooda ha soo sheegan and then we compare against dhulbahante who will have 20-25 mag payers, hence if isaaq only has 20 mag paying clans u can assume dhulbahante can create just as large towns if all settled. Cayaar ma jiro in Somalia none of that shit here on the spot works in the real talk iyo marki wax la qaybsanayo. You clan will be compared based on your mag level. I think HJ mag level is only 2 or 3 maximum, it's not even larger then osman mahmud who has at least 6 mag paying clans.
Yeh Ids say they are equivalent to Isaaq. We need a new approach. We should arm pro Puntland clans and eliminate Pro SL clans in the region. proxy wars but the regular PL army shouldn’t get involved until we see tangible progress. The region has a lot of oil.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys think there is cayaar with the darod elders, ma jiro cayaar in somalia you need to pay or be insured and if your reer is too small you look for related reers untill you are capable of accountable for the mag. My Bah dubays waa isku filan yahay dhinaca magta, we don't need to look for links in garabsare or higher level osman mahmoud clans. Waan isku filan ahay beel ahan. And untill u prove a clan within yourself that can do the same then I can work out what my size is towards your clan size. But then I will look at how many jilibs is in your Jufo that pay the mag if you have like 5 lineages that indicates a very 'poor' clan lakin iska tiro batay dee, where-as anigu labo reer baanu uu kala baxna bah dubays ahan and that's it and I can insure all my clans-men in somalia and that means talayda waa gaar weeye from beesha osman mahmoud.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkkkkkk

Habar Yonis is actually larger than Dhulos

We love habar yonis brother but runta in loo hadlo ba ficane. Ma ceeb ba inaad habar yonis inta reer diyo bixiso soo tiriso anagana baharsame aan waydin doona? how is it possible he can pay the same diya as habar yonis yet be less then you? macqul ma aha you will be dismissed into fantasy talk about darod elders.

Saalax Bidaar

Well you heard wrong. Habar Yonis aren’t united either. Each sub clan is on their own so that is not a good excuse.
Dhulos size wise are smaller than H/Y imo

Well you heard wrong. Habar Yonis aren’t united either. Each sub clan is on their own so that is not a good excuse.
Dhulos size wise are smaller than H/Y imo
I think you are reaching. Dhulos and Isaaq are equal and HY is probably larger than the largest juffo of Dhulos. If a clan is united, no one can stop then especially the former dervishes. PL arming pro PL clans like Baharsame is important. Proxy wars.

The reason MJ has dominated is because we don’t let ahisheeye divide us and we all have a common enemy. A few inter clan squabbles but never enough to make u turn ur back on ur clan to push another mans agenda. I don’t know what we did to these people for them to have so much cuqdad for us honestly.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Uff, Dhulbahante......truly a vile ignoble clan in all of Somaliweyn.

Saalax Bidaar

I think you are reaching. Dhulos and Isaaq are equal and HY is probably larger than the largest juffo of Dhulos. If a clan is united, no one can stop then especially the former dervishes. PL arming pro PL clans like Baharsame is important. Proxy wars.

The reason MJ has dominated is because we don’t let ahisheeye divide us and we all have a common enemy. A few inter clan squabbles but never enough to make u turn ur back on ur clan to push another mans agenda. I don’t know what we did to these people for them to have so much cuqdad for us honestly.
I think they little larger than the Han Chinese

Wouldnt thatAnd
True

Mag is based in geel right? What if the tribes arent geela dhaqato and by others means do they feed themsleves. Mag system is a true indication of wealth rather than population size. One man can own thousands of camel. But then again isaaq arent known as beera falato like koonfuris so in theyre case it would actually be an indication of population.

Lol dhulbahante is not that big but they are larger than HJ
I think you are under estimating their numbers. If you total the ones that live in the Jubba Ethiopia and somalia-they would be slightly smaller than isaaaq. We need a clan census in Somalia tbh.
HJ is smaller than my subclan of ciise maxamuud- Abokor ciise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending