Camey gets his reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Former VP of PL will be appointed to an ambassador post for his reward for bootyclapping for N&N against former president Abdiweli Gaas.

Camey, who hails from the Hunguribahante clan knew his time was up and was working for the next hustle during the final months of the Gaas adminstration.

https://www.caasimada.net/df-oo-xil-culus-uga-abaal-marisay-camey-dagaal-siyaasadeedkii-uu-la-galay/

We all kind of saw this coming. This dude waited until there was a few months (if I remember correctly it was 2 1/2 months or so) left of his post to start a smear campaign about Dr. Abdiweli Gaas. He never once complained during the 4 years and 9 or so months he was in office. Ceeb badanaa. He has no shame and sold out for the highest bitter. Sad!

World

VIP
Dhulbahante politician in Puntland: *does anything*

MJs: traitor beggarbahante who is chasing after money, no loyalty, sold himself to the highest biddder, that’s why your people are enslaved by somaliland you Romanian gypsies!!!!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

MJs: traitor beggarbahante who is chasing after money, no loyalty, sold himself to the highest biddder, that’s why your people are enslaved by somaliland you Romanian gypsies!!!!

IMG_8009.jpg

Tukraq

VIP

They’re loyalty is based on money though, they will work with Somaliland and yell about ictiraaf for one second then in the same breath work for team nabad iyo nolow:faysalwtf: after just having served for gaas:ileycry: I wonder what side they take in jubbaland or do they switch up there too

They’re loyalty is based on money though, they will work with Somaliland and yell about ictiraaf for one second then in the same breath work for team nabad iyo nolow:faysalwtf: after just having served for gaas:ileycry: I wonder what side they take in jubbaland or do they switch up there too
Yes they side with mz and now other og tribes as madowe's time is up

Gotta out work these crooks to get ahead so i don't blame them at all

World

VIP
Gotta out work these crooks to get ahead so i don't blame them at all
No it’s just paranoia, they don’t trust non mohamud saleeban politicians and judge every single action they do(even when they done nothing wrong). It reminds me of the criticism that non-white people Sadiq Khan in a position of power face by white supremacists/alt rights. Nothing more than tribalism/racism.

Farm

VIP
No it’s just paranoia, they don’t trust non mohamud saleeban politicians and judge every single action they do(even when they done nothing wrong). It reminds me of the criticism that non-white people Sadiq Khan in a position of power face by white supremacists/alt rights. Nothing more than tribalism/racism.
tenor.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
He was the worst VP in the history of Puntland. any of you remember when he came in front of the media and defended his cousin Kiin Jama, the :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending