Cameroon language-based civil war (Documentary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I couldn't be asked to watch the whole video, brother. But, let me guess, the tribes within the land referred to today as "Cameroon" are on the verge of a civil war over which European language is "theirs" or holds the status of the National tongue, correct?

Sad...

last ned (9).jpg

2u0imt.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I feel extremely bad laughing at this but.. it's so fricking stupid wallahi.

What dumbasses fight over other people's languages?!

That's like if the SNM fought AFF weyn not because of oppression of rights but because UHH YOU SPEAK ITALIANNNN I SPEAK ENGLISHSSSSS f*ck YOU ITALIANNN ES.:snoop:

Tukraq

VIP
I feel extremely bad laughing at this but.. it's so fricking stupid wallahi.

What dumbasses fight over other people's languages?!

That's like if the SNM fought AFF weyn not because of oppression of rights but because UHH YOU SPEAK ITALIANNNN I SPEAK ENGLISHSSSSS f*ck YOU ITALIANNN ES.:snoop:
You guys are doing the same, basically fighting over who colonized who:bell:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Man, Africans do really have an IQ of 70. I'm ashamed of being African :shookgabre: :shookgabre::shookgabre:
This continent needs to be cured:noneck:

Abdi Africca

You guys are doing the same, basically fighting over who colonized who:bell:
Who? Are Soomaalis REALLY fighting over which cracker had a hand in our colonization and superimposed their languages upon us? I have never seen such or heard such a claim when I was back Home...

Tukraq

VIP
Who? Are Soomaalis REALLY fighting over which cracker had a hand in our colonization and superimposed their languages upon us? I have never seen such or heard such a claim when I was back Home...
You ever been to somaliland:ayaanswag:
SomalilandPIC.jpg

They’ll die for mother England’s territories

Abdi Africca

I believe like the rest of Africa they believe that using a foreign language will not make people angry if their language wasn't picked
The way the Europeans divided Africa was really stupid. I was watching a video on YouTube that elaborated on it well in the sense that the unaware and uneducated Whites separated kinfolk and lumped together different tribes when they assembled the Map and created arbitrary lines of separation known "countries" even though us Africans are very diverse and traveled people by Nature who knew not of such division in History; time begone.

Let Allah swt protect our Cameroonian muslim brothers to the north (taken over by the muslims during the fulani jihad) from this ridiculous gaalo war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending