Cameroon language-based civil war (Documentary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You ever been to somaliland:ayaanswag:
SomalilandPIC.jpg

They’ll die for mother England’s territories
The Gaxajis in me got triggered from this image. :mad:

We did not make Isaaqland for these nacas to be cucks for Cadaans.:noneck:

Tukraq

VIP
What is a SSC. I am confusion.
Harti lands that somaliland claims, anyways you can’t say colonialism doesn’t play a major role, although Deni of puntland did say if somaliland becomes British we won’t be Italian so it’s not fully like the Cameroon situation, however somaliland is basically based on a English colony

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I don't know about Bantu countries but for us it's simply because we have no trees so less oxygen.

:damedamn:
That is one of the dumbest things you could've said. Let me guess, you've never been to the MortherLand, have you? "no trees" kulaha, war ka carar meeshan niyow :eek:

The kingdom Bamum in Cameroon have one of the coolest throne in the game
54518.jpg
last ned (10).jpg
:whoo::banderas:

Infact they have a museum that displays all of its artifacts inside the former palace of their sultan (demolished and rebuilt by prussians in 1917 on the sultans order) in Foumban, the former capital of the kingdom of Bamum.
4-Foumban-Palace.jpg
6-Foumban-Palace.jpg

Their own script, called the A-ka u-ku, was developed by sultan njoya during his reign. It was created for the bamum language and contains 73 signs

images.jpg
Painting of all their former sultans
More descriptions of the palace: https://books.google.no/books?id=LJbTfGbk- LEC&pg=PA114&lpg=PA114&dq=foumban+palace&source=bl&ots=81E6paiWuF&sig=ACfU3U2O05q1BWkiPaHb1ekewWL5tYKDrA&hl=no&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiM5LnPxMbgAhXNyaYKHfMgDZU4ChDoATAHegQIAxAB#v=onepage&q=foumban%20palace&f=false (114-115)

Inshallah I plan to travel to the city to see the wonders myself:wow:

That is one of the dumbest things you could've said. Let me guess, you've never been to the MortherLand, have you? "no trees" kulaha, war ka carar meeshan niyow :eek:
It's a joke calm down. Just that with the Al shabaab charcoal trade it could every well end up that way soon. Not sure about the north but charcoal trade is very very bad in the country.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
It's a joke calm down. Just that with the Al shabaab charcoal trade it could every well end up that way soon. Not sure about the north but charcoal trade is very very bad in the country.
What has charcoal trading got to do with eroding/vanishing geography? Climate change is a myth; please don't try to superimpose it on MAMA AFRICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.