Camel milk business

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
At least it is something positive we are number one in:

ugpQGZy.png

I'm surprised Australia isn't on that list

the kenya ethiopia numbers are from us too. we would be number one in many things if we had peace
We could be
#1 in tannery

#1 in fishery export to Europe, middle East, Asia

#1 in oil production and export (if its confirmed that we have huge oil)

#1 in sesame oil

#1 or #2 in livestock export

And many other projects:banderas:

inshallah we'll reach that once we get away from tribalism

Camel milk business has the potential to be highly lucrative. I read up on the health benefits some years back and couldn't find anywhere to source it from in the UK, that wasn't ridiculosly extortionate.

Waliba unpasteurised, raw camels milk - that stuff is the real deal.

Found this: Australians know what's up!

@Amun I've tried chia seeds which aren't that bad mixed in smoothies or oat meal. Raw cacao sounds disgusting tho :mjlol:

I'll never try milk since I hate drinking milk on principal :chrisfreshhah:

how you gonna kawaal white people? you been stuck on the planning stage for ages:drakekidding:

How did you know about my plans dee, I haven't told anyone on here. Is that u caano??? :browtf:

@Amun I've tried chia seeds which aren't that bad mixed in smoothies or oat meal. Raw cacao sounds disgusting tho :mjlol:

I'll never try milk since I hate drinking milk on principal :chrisfreshhah:

How did you know about my plans dee, I haven't told anyone on here. Is that u caano??? :browtf:
i once bought chia seeds because some asian girl on youtube was like omg its totally great like for health and totally like awesome, so i bought it and its still in my kitchen after a year never opened:mjlol:

@dhegdheer i know them because u sleep post them which explains why you never act on them
We could be
#1 in tannery

#1 in fishery export to Europe, middle East, Asia

#1 in oil production and export (if its confirmed that we have huge oil)

#1 in sesame oil

#1 or #2 in livestock export

And many other projects:banderas:

inshallah we'll reach that once we get away from tribalism

we will get away from it bro:friendhug:

I did a basic research report for a group project, and this camel milk market is estimated to be 10 billion worldwide according to UN. That amount will pale in comparison to the amount of money it can garner once North America regulated the product. The only expansion I recall is an entrepreneur from one of the Gulf countries importing camels from Somalia to make camel milk chocolates and sell it in the European/American markets.

i once bought chia seeds because some asian girl on youtube was like omg its totally great like for health and totally like awesome, so i bought it and its still in my kitchen after a year never opened:mjlol:

@dhegdheer i know them because u sleep post them which explains why you never act on them

we will get away from it bro:friendhug:

Lmao im pretty sure the whole super food is one big scam

Also how do you know in not in he middle of it ninyahow! This isn't just camel milk on its own it's more than that! :mjlol:

I did a basic research report for a group project, and this camel milk market is estimated to be 10 billion worldwide according to UN. That amount will pale in comparison to the amount of money it can garner once North America regulated the product. The only expansion I recall is an entrepreneur from one of the Gulf countries importing camels from Somalia to make camel milk chocolates and sell it in the European/American markets.

Already there is a farm and camel milk factory in Arizona " https://desertfarms.com/

TSP

I don't want to discourage you, but that possibility has been already looked at by many entrepreneurs with deeper pockets. The idea of bringing camels to America is logistically a nightmare and buiseness wise senseless. In Australia, some guys I invested with in a camel farm project found it to be very expensive to transport camels from the Northern Territory which is 2000 miles from Melbourne. Bringing camels from Somalis/Africa to Europe or to North America higher numbers that could produce commercial quantity milk is 'Easy said than done. But it could be easily done under the African Growth And Opportunity Act (AGOA) trade agreement with zero tariffs. If Somalia could successfully negotiate with the United States an AGOA status, you could just produce the milk in Somalia and export it to the United States.

Lmao im pretty sure the whole super food is one big scam

Also how do you know in not in he middle of it ninyahow! This isn't just camel milk on its own it's more than that! :mjlol:
if the chinese eat it then it must have some secret power is my motto

are you though, because i need some ideas to kawaal them too. u plan them i do them:denzelnigga:

Invested $15,000 in a camel milk project and lost all. It is too expensive to produce enough milk, these wild Aussie camels need special diets to produce enough commercial quantity and too expensive to move them from the Northern Australia to the Southern states where most of the clients of this product resides. Now, bigger corporations joined in the fray with some over 3000 camels in one single dairy farm. They struggled to cut costs and are now selling a litre of camel milk for A$20.00. Still too expensive.

Next time you will make it because you learnt from your mistakes.

TSP

I don't want to discourage you, but that possibility has been already looked at by many entrepreneurs with deeper pockets. The idea of bringing camels to America is logistically a nightmare and buiseness wise senseless. In Australia, some guys I invested with in a camel farm project found it to be very expensive to transport camels from the Northern Territory which is 2000 miles from Melbourne. Bringing camels from Somalis/Africa to Europe or to North America higher numbers that could produce commercial quantity milk is 'Easy said than done. But it could be easily done under the African Growth And Opportunity Act (AGOA) trade agreement with zero tariffs. If Somalia could successfully negotiate with the United States an AGOA status, you could just produce the milk in Somalia and export it to the United States.

My intention was never to start a farm over here. Camels are too exotic on this side of the world and like you said it's the major obstacle for future entrants into this infant industry. What you should do is invest in one back in Somalia and establish a distribution channel with local traders. Build yourself up in the HOA region and wait for the FTA with other countries to be signed within this decade. Camel milk is already popular over there which is not the case over here where you will have to divert some of your cash into marketing your product. Only problem for now is that Somalia fails the P in the PEST analysis

Next time you will make it because you learnt from your mistakes.

Cannuck

Ninyaho ii soo ducee when it comes to investments, I'm very unlucky. Bought a couple of apartments in the fastest growing state in Australia, other states property prices tripled, but resources hit rock bottom in our state and lost st 30% of what they werth when I bought them. Invested in that camel farm and land st all. Another kangaroo, snake and crocodile skin small firm I mvested collapsed. f*ck man, I'm financially ruined.

Cannuck

Ninyaho ii soo ducee when it comes to investments, I'm very unlucky. Bought a couple of apartments in the fastest growing state in Australia, other states property prices tripled, but resources hit rock bottom in our state and lost st 30% of what they werth when I bought them. Invested in that camel farm and land st all. Another kangaroo, snake and crocodile skin small firm I mvested collapsed. f*ck man, I'm financially ruined.
because god is missing from your portfolio amigo, how you not put the two together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending