Camel milk business

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2122.JPG

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalis have low average IQ. Most of them can't tell their asses from a hole in the ground. I doubt they can capitalise off these kinds of things

Somalis have low average IQ. Most of them can't tell their asses from a hole in the ground. I doubt they can capitalise off these kinds of things

You are wrong, already there is Somali cheese maker in Somalia that started making camel milk cheese. Plus, other Somali in Minnesota started his yogurt business from camel milk. Google about them.

Apollo

VIP

Camel milk can't compete with 50 cent per liter cow milk in Europe.

Only bourgeois hipster whites will buy it. Not a big enough of a market.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
You can’t import meats and diary products from Africa to the EU, I don’t know about North Africa.
Health and safety reasons

Apollo

VIP
the kenya ethiopia numbers are from us too. we would be number one in many things if we had peace

Yep, Arabs (peninsular ones especially) can't mass produce camels as their land is too dry. Contrary to popular belief, the camel thrives best in semi-arid/steppe land and not extreme sandy desert. It's perfect for the Horn.

Invested $15,000 in a camel milk project and lost all. It is too expensive to produce enough milk, these wild Aussie camels need special diets to produce enough commercial quantity and too expensive to move them from the Northern Australia to the Southern states where most of the clients of this product resides. Now, bigger corporations joined in the fray with some over 3000 camels in one single dairy farm. They struggled to cut costs and are now selling a litre of camel milk for A$20.00. Still too expensive.

Apollo

VIP
Invested $15,000 in a camel milk project and lost all. It is too expensive to produce enough milk, these wild Aussie camels need special diets to produce enough commercial quantity and too expensive to move them from the Northern Australia to the Southern states where most of the clients of this product resides. Now, bigger corporations joined in the fray with some over 3000 camels in one single dairy farm. They struggled to cut costs and are selling a litre of camel milk for A$20.00. Still too expensive.

A Western country with wild camels. Australia is so weird. :deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending