Cambuulo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Abgaal always dominating wether it's food or any other thing
Abgals are the biggest cucks. They adopted the filthy west african dance "niiko" from the bantus. They should relinquish their somalinimo and join their fellow 0.5s.

No you are not. A real cushite would show no sympathy to xamar cadcads, barawanis, bantus ... you lot are vermin. I thank allah that somaliland is free of you lot.

Im hawiye but go on with your strange daily tirade.

and which Allah do you thank for evil? strange

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
whose being stupid? you said something hateful and then said thank Allah, you should be ashamed.

at least keep ilahi out of your trolling.
The xamar cadcads, barwanis and bantus brought Fitna to somalia. They should go back to their lands. Theres nothing haram about this. When did immigration control become haraam? Bring me daleel

The xamar cadcads, barwanis and bantus brought Fitna to somalia. They should go back to their lands. Theres nothing haram about this. When did immigration control become haraam? Bring me daleel

lmao what fitna? out of all the issues in Somalia you bring up these groups? you're a joker. Somalia is their land too.

and to begin with you called them vermin maybe you should re-read your post you said nothing about immigration control. and honestly theres more to life focus on something constructive if you care about the somali people don't just be destructive and hateful we have enough of that.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

There are like 112 of them in total. Why are so obsessed?

tumblr_m3iq0s8uzu1r7oi45o1_500.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
lmao what fitna? out of all the issues in Somalia you bring up these groups? you're a joker. Somalia is their land too.

and to begin with you called them vermin maybe you should re-read your post you said nothing about immigration control. and honestly theres more to life focus on something constructive if you care about the somali people don't just be destructive and hateful we have enough of that.
You lot brought soo much fitna over. The bantus brought niiko, people started to have zina, aids and now you have homosexuals in Mogadishu. The xamar cadcads and barwanis brought over kibir iyo faan. Ethnic somalis are very simple. They even killed the work ethic in ethnic somalis. Once we get rid of you lot inshallah somalis will start working and producing.
There are like 112 of them in total. Why are so obsessed?

tumblr_m3iq0s8uzu1r7oi45o1_500.gif
Malignant tumours need to be dealt with before it spreads.

You lot brought soo much fitna over. The bantus brought niiko, people started to have zina, aids and now you have homosexuals in Mogadishu. The xamar cadcads and barwanis brought over kibir iyo faan. Ethnic somalis are very simple. They even killed the work ethic in ethnic somalis. Once we get rid of you lot inshallah somalis will start working and producing.

Malignant tumours need to be dealt with before it spreads.

lmao im an ethnic somali but go on you weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts