Cambuulo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nimanyaho xamariyiinta cambuulada i fahamsiiya :damn:i had afur at a HAG mosque and they were giving out cambuulo
BrPtgSNCEAAz8Hg.jpg
It is soo awful man :susp:how do you lot eat this every night? They tried to serve me "bun" waan ka diiday:ohlord:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Cambuulo tastes absolutely horrible but these people eat dead Hyenas, what do you expect :mjlol:

cambula is gross but it's not a tribal food it's regional, and my darood ayeyos are the ones who ate it in my family, lol always trying to make things about clan.

Jeesto

VIP
A family(from koonfur) i was visiting once visitng gave me cambuulo. Didn't know what to do so i ate like medicine tablets. Marba xabad baan afka galiyey misaan biyo ku liqay.
Fv1v9eK.gif

Last edited:
Red-Bean-Pancake-e1324875656450.jpg

I made this Cambuulo pancake for breakfast once and it's a incredibly filling and nutritious.

Adzuki beans are a good source for a variety of minerals, with one cup of cooked beans providing 4.6 mg of iron (~25% RDI[14]), 119.6 mg of magnesium (~30% RDI[15]), 1.223 g of potassium (~25 % AI[16]), 4.0 mg of zinc (~25% RDI[17]), and 278 µg of folic acid (~70% RDI[18]).[19]

This trademark Creative Cambuulo® is reserved spontaneously on SSpot where ideas flow and execution is extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.