Callin Out For Zodiak Return

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need Development Section Warrior @ZodiaK to return. Since August 25 Operation Jama Kadiye in Goojacade, he hasn't been seen and may be a risk to himself or others.

Dr Osman calls for his peaceful return to the development section.

Somaliland "Government" can't afford to pay for cyber propaganda anymore.

giphy.gif

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Speaking of propaganda, I'm sure many of you have noticed by now that all Wikepedia articles related to Somalia, like to something called 'Somaliland', an entity that doesn't even exist legally. This is because there are a few Isaaq moderators who have pushed out all other Somalis by sucking up to the Cadaans who are overseeing them on there.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Propaganda is subjective. Anyone who hates any group enough can say any positive media about them is propaganda.

The SNM regime uses the money it gains from its economic advancements, to slaughter innocent people. I still have an image of a beheaded child (from a mortar) etched into my memory. So, you'll have to excuse us for not being supportive of Somaliland's 'developments'.

Until the day that the Somaliland psychos who appear to be the loudest, get drowned out by sane voices, this sentiment will not change.

Internet Nomad

VIP
The SNM regime uses the money it gains from its economic advancements, to slaughter innocent people. I still have an image of a beheaded child (from a mortar) etched into my memory. So, you'll have to excuse us for not being supportive of Somaliland's 'developments'.

Until the day that the Somaliland psychos who appear to be the loudest, get drowned out by sane voices, this sentiment will not change.
Every group has committed atrocities against each other doesnโ€™t mean I despise all other somalis. I recognise war is brutal and wish for peace. Any steps towards peace is worthy of congratulations thats why i like the somaliland development threads and all the other development threads.

Any person who committed atrocities in this life and gets away with it will still have to meet Allahโ€™s justice. Justice is guaranteed for all people. So i focus on creating peace instead of vengeance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen, The whites, Isaaq suck up to have no 'power or status' in their nation. That's where Majerten influence is far stronger. Their like begging essentially white eelays status ppl kkkkk, that's why their cyber approach brings no results.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Puntitequeen, The whites, Isaaq suck up to have no 'power or status' in their nation. That's where Majerten influence is far stronger. Their like begging essentially white eelays status ppl kkkkk, that's why their cyber approach brings no results.
Seek mental support and spend less time engaging somali politics. This stuff is effecting you mentally. You have aquired schizophrenia from all the isaaq bashing you have done. Now you are speaking about figments of your imagination.

Trending