Cali Mahdi building the tallest building in Somalia in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
maybe in the south defiantly not the first in all of Somalia

I know it's not a first for Somalia, however it's definitely a first since the war broke out. Either way, the more competent, experienced and skilled our engineers become, the quicker the industry can expand after peace settles. All we need now is an automotive and aero-space industry and we can finally move forward.

80 years old that is impressive for Somalia life expectancy. So basically when Somalia gained its independence in 1960 he was a fully grown man at 21. :farmajoyaab:

View attachment 74435
the life expectancy is not even that bad, I don't think Somalia was ever at the bottom I've been back home and I've met several old people and u barely even notice they are 80/90/100 year old.

Tukraq

VIP
I know it's not a first for Somalia, however it's definitely a first since the war broke out. Either way, the more competent, experienced and skilled our engineers become, the quicker the industry can expand after peace settles. All we need now is an automotive and aero-space industry and we can finally move forward.
its defiantly not the first since the war, most SL an PL buildings don't bring in foreigners to build it

Dahir Aweys is even more shocking. 84 :farmajoyaab: what the hell do southern politicians eat.

View attachment 74436

mogadishu-aweys2.jpg
Weeli waa saabii markii loo fiirya Ceerigaabo standard

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We rarely use foreign engineers in Puntland.

Waste of money. It will come crashing down as soon as it is completed because of terrorists shabab.

Give the money to the poor adeer, you are 80, and the lawd knows there's a lot you've gotta atone for.

Bohol

VIP
Waste of money. It will come crashing down as soon as it is completed because of terrorists shabab.

Give the money to the poor adeer, you are 80, and the lawd knows there's a lot you've gotta atone for.

They have insurance scheme in Mogadishu , money is set aside from hotels monthly revenues for whenever terror attacks happen.

Tukraq

VIP
In big projects its almost always foreigners. Small projects are done by local engineers. This is a fact all over Somalia.
whats your definition of a big project, I don't even consider this a big project lol and buildings like this outside of governmental ones made for private use and private companies in SL and PL are all locally made, big projects are like roads and airports and ports lol I would agree but a building like this one is all over the north for companies like dhabshil in SL and amaal and iftiin in PL, all locally made

A warlord being praised instead of being tried for his crimes

Killing 500k muslims during power struggle with aidid

I think it was not his fault for the power struggle, he was honest and he was elected by central comittee who financed the whole rebel group to replace Barre. Then shit went south, and I still think he was the best choice we had at that time to lead us in a post Barre era. He was not a military man, he was a civilian and a bussinessman who was well respected in Muqdisho. A message to everyone that Somalia has returned to its democratic roots. But it was not ment to be.

If you want real warlords to be tried, there are plenty who held the gun and actually killed ppl and are roaming freely without contributing anything to the Somali ppl. Go start with them. And stop slandering this honest bussiness man who is creating jobs for his community.

I think it was not his fault for the power struggle, he was honest and he was elected by central comittee who financed the whole rebel group to replace Barre. Then shit went south, and I still think he was the best choice we had at that time to lead us in a post Barre era. He was not a military man, he was a civilian and a bussinessman who was well respected in Muqdisho. A message to everyone that Somalia has returned to its democratic roots. But it was not ment to be.

If you want real warlords to be tried, there are plenty who held the gun and actually killed ppl and are roaming freely without contributing anything to the Somali ppl. Go start with them. And stop slandering this honest bussiness man who is creating jobs for his community.
I leave them and even him to Allah for their sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending